Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Guess I'll have to start smoking it then, had I known this earlier I could've told my grandma when they found out she had breast cancer, ofcourse she wouldn't have smoken it anyway because it's "wrong" (Even if it's the Netherlands)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Eh, I enjoy the stuff. If it also has the chance to help prevent or kill off cancer cells, all the better.

At least i'm not an alcoholic, or addicted to pharmaceuticals.
    smoking it, eating it wont cure cancer. The molecules have to extracted and concentrated to have the effect.

True, you are not, but this should not mean everyone should be allowed to use it. Teenage brain has shown developing problems when they consumed mariwana. driving under influence is another problem

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Whether or not the potential cons outweigh the potential pros is uncertain... I also don't really know what people expect, this will just confuse idiots in thinking CANABIS IS GOOD FOR YOU
    You really are anti-cannabis aren't you?

Watch this video and educate yourself.

It's not a lie, smoking canabis isn't 100% safe, claiming otherwise is irresponsible

- - - Updated - - -
    So?
    Everything is bad for you if you overdo it, but that's no reason to be against cannabis when it's proven to not be as dangerous as the propaganda wants you to believe.
    Let's not forget it became illegal inn the first place thanks to William Hearst and him not wanting to lose profits to this cheaper and better product of paper made from hemp, using arguments like it caused murderous rampages by blacks and mexicans.

You're assuming everybody is pro alcohol
    I don't need to assume anything, this country have a raging alcohol culture, which i have experienced the negative sides off personally.
    Which is just fine, even when it's more dangerous for people and society as a whole over someone smoking a joint.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-08-20 at 08:22 PM.

So why quote me saying "Lie about pot been bad?"

I really don't care if it becomes legal, if it did I would want strict restrictions like 18 only and banned in public places. I just dislike stoners who preach it's harmless
    I never said harmless. I said we can step out from behind the lie thats its bad for you, which time and time again has been proven to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Guess I'll have to start smoking it then, had I known this earlier I could've told my grandma when they found out she had breast cancer, ofcourse she wouldn't have smoken it anyway because it's "wrong" (Even if it's the Netherlands)
    Liberals. God I hate you. Just because it has the ingridients, does not mean you would get any benefit if it is smoked or eaten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cannabis has also been proven to kill terrorist cells,start the air strikes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    You really are anti-cannabis aren't you?

Watch this video and educate yourself.

Didn't I just say I don't care if it's legal but deliberately ignoring it can have negative effects isn't helping

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Liberals. God I hate you. Just because it has the ingridients, does not mean you would get any benefit if it is smoked or eaten.
    Yup, thats what this discussion is about, Liberals... this site is a joke..

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't I just say I don't care if it's legal but deliberately ignoring it can have negative effects isn't helping
    Right, you said one thing, then contradicted it with another, while suggesting I said things I never said to further your non-sensical argument...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I never said harmless. I said we can step out from behind the lie thats its bad for you, which time and time again has been proven to be wrong.
    It's bad for you if you're under 16
    It's bad for you with excessive use
    It can be bad for some individuals

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, thats what this discussion is about, Liberals... this site is a joke..

- - - Updated - - -

Right, you said one thing, then contradicted it with another, while suggesting I said things I never said to further your non-sensical argument...
    What nonsensical argument? Smoking weed has cons as well as pros? That's fact

it can be taken in a pill form, no reason to smoke it, that stuff stinks.

It's bad for you if you're under 16
    It's bad for you with excessive use
    It can be bad for some individuals

- - - Updated - - -

What nonsensical argument? Smoking weed has cons as well as pros? That's fact
    Whos said it didnt? It again, certainly wasnt me...

Deleted
    Whos said it didnt? It again, certainly wasnt me...
    Well you said it's a lie it's bad for you...

Anyway this discussion isn't going anywhere

Well you said it's a lie it's bad for you...

Anyway this discussion isn't going anywhere
    I knew that when you called people idiots... It is a lie that its bad for you.. Eating oranges excessively is bad for you, does that make oranges bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That was meant as a joke. ;P
    Next time try to be funny, it might land

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You're right, i do.
    Sure beats getting shitfaced every weekend while pretending that's "better" based on a false sense of morality.
    Dont hate on my jim beam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Lol, loudmouth and pothead rarely go hand in hand, nice try.
    Not as rarely as you might want to believe.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Dont hate on my jim beam!
    Oh don't get me wrong, i love my capt. morgan.
    I just hate this false sense of morality people have, everything is bad for you excessively, doesn't mean cannabis is any worse than other legal drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Not as rarely as you might want to believe.
    Okay thanks for that.. The studies that prove THC decreases your amygdala fight responses in users contradicts your opinion..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is pretty cool... California is going to have the "legalize weed for recreational uses" question on the ballot in 2016... it is projected to win.
    Will it? Aren't the largest groups of private non violent offender prisons in California?