Which Enchant is besser for Weapon ? playing Sub

Hi,

im a little confused about :whats the best enchant for my weapons.

Askmrrobot tells me i should enchant Mark of the Shattered Hand -- The bleeding enchant
    Icy Veins : +500 Multistrike on each weapon
    guildm8s : +500 multistrike

so what should i do now ?

whats ur oppinion?

thanks

+500 multistrike is optimal. I'm assuming AMR is using the old pre-nerfed version of shattered hand (or its just over valued).

ran quick sims to check:
    500 ms on both hands: 96099
    SH on both hands: 93914

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you didn't check "expensive enchants". Don't know if that's an option anymore. Shattered Hand is just the cheap version. Always take Multistrike if you have the money.
    Also you can just use Shadowcraft.

AMR is not very trustworthy. Shadowcraft is a rogue spreadsheet run by rogues. Multistrike is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Athonel View Post
    AMR is not very trustworthy. Shadowcraft is a rogue spreadsheet run by rogues. Multistrike is better.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that AMR isn't very trustworthy, their stat weights are just a bit off. Personally I use AMR with custom stat weights from SimulationCraft sims, makes it easier to track what upgrades and whatnot I need while at the same time having my stat weights actually reflect what they should be.

Also, SH is a debuff to a mob, which can be easily wasted if mob dies before suffering full dot therefore devaluing the enchant. Frostwolf enchant is a buff to you so if mob dies you still benefit.