New to Windwalker Monk, help on rotation and stats

I can't figure out what the real stat priority for Windwalker is since I've seen so many.

This is what I think is the stat priority and I know there are different priorities for different specs like AoE vs Single Target.

Haste>Multistrike>Versatility>Crit>Mastery

Is this correct?

Also another problem I'm having is the rotation for AoE

This is what I do or follow

Keep up Tiger's Palm at all times
    Keep up Rising Sun Kick debuff on target(s)
    Use Fists of Fury off cooldown with however many stacks of TEB
    Blackout Kick or Chi Explosion
    Chi Burst when energy starved, nothing else to do or in AoE situation

I'm also confused as to how I should use SEF and Spinning Crane Kick

If there are three targets, I put each on their own target while I focus on another, correct?

How about in big adds or pull situation? At how many adds should I use Spinning Crane Kick and should I still have SEF up? This mainly concerns Challenge Modes.

I would be grateful for any help provided, I know this is a lot and even after reading so many stickies, guides and watching videos I'm not yet confident in my abilities to properly utilize Windwalker correctly.

If you're going for optimization for CMs, your stat priority is correct. On how to do your rotation for AoE is also correct. Chi Explosion may suck for bosses, but I suggest staying with it the entire instance unless you will have time to switch specs before and after a boss.

You should always have your spirits up if the targets are going to last a decent amount of time (basically every CM pull).

Don't use Crane Kick if you're going to be fighting anything less than two mobs, as it is a waste of dmg and will not give you a chi.

I'll give a run down on how it should work depending on what TEB you have, etc. So going into a pull I would throw SEF on targets worthy, tiger palm, RSK, TEB, chi burst into FoF and then Spinning Crane Kicks until you can chi explo but also keeping RSK buff up.

3 target+:
    SEF -> Tiger palm -> RSK -> Chi Burst -> FoF -> SCK -> Keep RSK buff up -> Chi Explos; rinse and repeat.

If FoF or Chi Burst isn't up for that pull then simply remove those two from the list and thats how your rotation should look on almost every pull unless it's less than 3 targets.

2 target:
    SEF -> Tiger palm -> RSK -> Chi Burst -> FoF -> Jabs until Chi Explo -> Keep RSK buff up; repeat.

I hope this helped you somewhat, it's going to be more of an experience thing than anything once you're in there. Leg sweeping before you open up all your crazy burst is also a good idea to absolutely make sure you're getting as much cleave as possible. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Last edited by Arico; 2015-08-21 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Typo

I tried some of the things and rotation that you said and I'm already doing a lot better.

I forgot to leave out a question which was enchanting, a lot of people seem to be mixed on whether it should be Haste>Multi or the other way around with how Multi works with Battle Trance. Currently I have a Haste and Versatility weapon with about even equivalent amount of stats.

Another is Crit. I asked a WW whom I did Challenge Mode with and he said that Crit isn't bad because of all the AoE and add damage and even considered going Multi>Crit.

Read the sticky post?

I would go with a haste gear build with multi enchanted wep + gear if I was wanting to truly min max CMs.

I was a multi>crit build when I got all my golds and it was more than fine, the amount of burst I could do on almost every pull was insane with lucky sided coin and Pajeets.

All and all, either build is viable for golds. Multi>Haste will pull ahead since more chi explosions, but going for a multi>crit build is just as viable.

So you won't be spending a ridiculous amount of time getting gear, I would work towards the set you already have the most pieces for. Just as long as almost all your pieces have multi, you should be able to pull more than enough. You don't need to be completely BiS if you're a competent player

Amazing information Aricon, thanks a ton