Our guardian druid

Hello, i've looked through our Guardian Druid's logs, and they aren't that great.
    Could someone please analyze,and point out the flaws in the gameplay?
    I can't post links yet, but her name is Vigeeluinwe on Silvermoon.
    The logs are on askmrrobot

Thank you xx

-spams thrash too much & doesnt mangle as much as possible

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...rces&spell=101
    -caps rage and wastes it for very long periods of time (its good to pool it above 60 but capping at 100 is just wasting potential dmg or healing)
    Last edited by manbearburd; 2015-08-21 at 03:28 AM.

I'm going to post a boss by boss analysis of your bear. As a Mythic wannabe Bear, i'll help out as much as possible.

Assault:

Using Pulverize, but only has 5% uptime (When using pulverize should be 100%). GOE is recommended instead.
    Never used Savage defense, on the entire fight. Doesn't use all Tooth and claw procs (40% of procs actually used).
    Rage capped, a lot. Not using enough mangles, spamming thrash 90% of the time. Not using lacerate to build Ursa Major.

Iron reaver:

4 out of 26 Tooth and Claw Procs used. Using pulverize again, but only 10% uptime. Use Bristling Fur for Big Hit instead. 11 Mangles out of a possible 60ish used (Guesstimate).
    0% Uptime on Savage defense. Rage capped a lot.

Kormrok:

Pulverize again, 4% uptime... (use Bristling Fur for big boss spells instead) Not enough Mangles, rage capped, again...
    2% uptime on Savage Defense. 7 out of 28 TnC used.

Council:

Pulverize used, with 15% uptime. Savage Defense with 17% uptime. Use GOE instead to dodge Bloodboil's debuff (Yes it is dodgeable)
    TnC slightly better 16/37 used.
    Mangle/Rage again.

Kilrogg Deadeye:

Only tanked add as far as I can see. So basically idiotproof. you don't need to AM the boss debuff etc...
    Using pulverize with low uptime again. Savage Defense 3% uptime, Rage capped, low mangles, low TnC

Alright i give up.
    Your guardian is not playing guardian.
    He's basically AFK, but has an autoclicker on his thrash button.
    I'm very sorry, but there isn't a lot of good to be said about this guy.
    I'd like there to be. But there isn't.

Oh wait, he has Mirror of the Blademaster and is using that on cooldown. Which is not always optimal, but it's the highest uptime he has out of all of his other spells.

I'd have a good sitdown with this guy. And have him talk to someone who knows how to play guardian.
    I'd be happy to help him. Let him wisp me here on mmo-champ, or on my twitter in sig.
    Or you can poke me in PM for my Btag.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2015-08-21 at 03:43 AM.