Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

mmorpg worth playing nowdays?

Other than WoW is there other mmorpgs that is constantly doing well?

Deleted
    It seems like the people playing final fantasy are enjoying themselves, not my cup of tea but just what I get the impression of.
    GW2 is doing well, got an expansion incoming.
    Rift is business as usual, quite recently got some updates and more on the way.
    Skyforge is a freshly released mmo that's fun, I would play that one more and try things out if I had the time =)
    Wildstar is on the way to a f2p-transition, there is a free trial available and you can sign up for f2p-beta.
    There are probably a couple of more as well, lots of options on the mmo market today... only time is the limit (at least for me:P)

7+ Year Old Account
    No i mean like popular ones not just any random rpg lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post

.....wat?

Your question was answered in detail.

Deleted
    All of these are mmos, and mmos that are doing well. So I'm not exactly sure what kind of answer you are looking for or if it just was a sad attempt to troll that made you start this thread?

Gw 2 is really good, the only mmo where leveling is fun. Great pvp to.

If you like dungeon play, then ffxiv is the best and better than wow too...and it is popular, probably will have more players than wow in 1-2 years.

If you like big immersive world with fun leveling and great huge pvp maps then GW2...

- - - Updated - - -

If you like dungeon play, then ffxiv is the best and better than wow too...and it is popular, probably will have more players than wow in 1-2 years.

If you like big immersive world with fun leveling and great huge pvp maps then GW2...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

With the exception of Skyforge, the games mentioned are some of the most famous/popular MMORPGs on the market... And even if I don't follow news about upcoming games, I have still heard about Skyforge.

Other well-known MMOs are Star Wars: The Old Republic, TERA and Elder Scrolls Online.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Other than WoW is there other mmorpgs that is constantly doing well?
    Doing well? Almost all MMORPGs do well. Relatively few are failures.

The ones I like the most currently are Star Wars: The Old Republic, Rift and The Secret World. Though Guild Wars 2, Everquest 2, Tera, Age of Wushu and Neverwinter are fine games I enjoyed as well; just haven't invested a lot of time into them lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Playing aurakingdom.to atm a private server which is way better than the original server by aeria XD so far its fun collecting all the pokemon aka eidolons
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

If you don't think those mentioned are popular and doing well enough, bad luck, stick with WoW because those are the most popular ones beside WoW

... Those are all super popular. If you want something as popular as WoW, it doesn't exist.

Nope, even WOW is barely worth playing, we're in dire need of a new innovative MMORPG.

That makes no sense.

All the MMO's are doing well and are popular even more so FFXIV since good chance its sitting as number 2 most subbed MMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That makes no sense.

All the MMO's are doing well and are popular even more so FFXIV since good chance its sitting as number 2 most subbed MMO.
    Most subbed mmo lawl more like most created accounts you cant really call it number 2 because sqeenix refuses to release the actual sub numbers
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Most subbed mmo lawl more like most created accounts you cant really call it number 2 because sqeenix refuses to release the actual sub numbers
    They just reached 5 million Registered Accounts that does not include trial accounts. Its been growing since the ARR release to the point where there is a couple servers that always has Q times.

A Registered Account is one that has bought ARR not one that had a trial. So yes good chance FFXIV is the 2nd most subbed MMO and is popluar. Its also the first MMO to be crossplatform with PC and Console and they share servers.

With the pool being so small 2nd most isn't a big deal really. But FFXIV is growing and highly active none the less.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    They just reached 5 million Registered Accounts that does not include trial accounts. Its been growing since the ARR release to the point where there is a couple servers that always has Q times.

A Registered Account is one that has bought ARR not one that had a trial. So yes good chance FFXIV is the 2nd most subbed MMO and is popluar. Its also the first MMO to be crossplatform with PC and Console and they share servers.

With the pool being so small 2nd most isn't a big deal really. But FFXIV is growing and highly active none the less.
    Is the online game different from the single player games?

Is the online game different from the single player games?
    Yes it plays more like a MMO then a SP game. The thing is with FFXIV u can treat it like a SP if u just want to experince the story. It has good elements of both in my opinion and the story is well done. It has a free trial u can check out.

A WoW fanboy reassurance troll?

If you are not, FF14.
    Far more new content than WoW.
    (shouldn't be too hard since WoW has no content for a year. Even it does, it updates every 6 months.)

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV. Very good game IMO, and the servers are very active.