Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    While i would welcome this change, i think they wouldve mentioned a major overhaul like this along with survival and disc specc overhauls
    Well, they said recently on dragoncon that most specs are being remade, some will even be renamed, all in order for the specs to fit in the class fantasy and feel unic, and now theyy are making hunter surv a melee pet class so unholy is no longer the only melee pet class, hunters even got a death grip. So in order to make unholy feel unique again they would make it the ranged plate caster, or perhaps take the pet away and make unholy all about dots, being the melee dot class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Don't know why, but recently I've got a feeling that they will make unholy a ranged spec.
    I don't know...would take a lot of work and would practically have to build a new class...least with Survival, hunters had some melee abilities and such back in the day...if they can't be bothered to make a ranged spec for Demon Hunter I don't see them making Unholy ranged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Well, they said recently on dragoncon that most specs are being remade, some will even be renamed, all in order for the specs to fit in the class fantasy and feel unic, and now theyy are making hunter surv a melee pet class so unholy is no longer the only melee pet class, hunters even got a death grip. So in order to make unholy feel unique again they would make it the ranged plate caster, or perhaps take the pet away and make unholy all about dots, being the melee dot class.
    Then Unholy would just be another ranged spec with a pet...which WoW has plenty of those already...I think being 2H pet DPS is different enough from DW melee dps...I don't think making Unholy ranged would make it *unique*...in a game where armor means little anymore making Unholy a ranged plate wont make it unique...in fact I would almost say it would basically be a switch-a-roo with Hunter...which achieves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    'Unholy' spec is still a thing? mm'k.
    Why wouldn't Unholy still be a thing? It is pretty strong in current content.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Why wouldn't Unholy still be a thing? It is pretty strong in current content.
    I've heard that it's gimped because of all that movement off your D&D thingie and that it's more easy to just frost your way through
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I've heard that it's gimped because of all that movement off your D&D thingie and that it's more easy to just frost your way through
    Unholy scales better with the legendary ring etc. Frost falls off.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    That doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense.
    He clearly have no clue how to play Unholy, most likely never have played it.

You've clearly never played Unholy or never played it properly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unholy should get the Corrupted Ashbringer.

EDIT: Ok so I just realized that the Ashbringer artifact weapon gets a customizable "Corrupted" version which I think is completely retarded since the "Corrupted" version doesn't fit the fantasy of a Ret pally, or pally in general.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2015-09-09 at 06:39 PM.

I dont think the skins are supposed to "fit" the class. They are more just a cosmetic thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    Unholy should get the Corrupted Ashbringer.

EDIT: Ok so I just realized that the Ashbringer artifact weapon gets a customizable "Corrupted" version which I think is completely retarded since the "Corrupted" version doesn't fit the fantasy of a Ret pally, or pally in general.
    While I agree with, you it does seem like they're doing a *corrupted* or *fel* version of a lot of the weapons seen so far...which I suppose is to fit with the theme of the expansion.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2015-09-09 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    I really hope that Blizzard sticks to their opinion about Frostmourne not being obtainable as an artifact. To me there is nothing more frustrating than seeing such fervent individuals as our OP here mocking logic that could be considered valid by an impartial source. There is literally no reason to ever discuss this issue with this OP as he/she has already made up his/her mind, and with this have preemptively made narrowminded arguments to shoot down anyone with a differing opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinLee487 View Post
    Update : I'm not going to entertain the idiots/trolls anymore. If I see a legitimate counter, I'll give it a proper response. Other than that, you won't see a reply from me because chances are, I've already covered it, you've proven that you either lack the required intelligence for a proper response, you're ignoring the facts/supporting evidence, or your point is factually incorrect/unsupported.
    You should read this again and put it to practice. Why would you want to wield an object created for the sole purpose of binding you to the enemy(BL)?

10+ Year Old Account
    What about a staff and making Unholy into a full on caster/Necromancy spec?

That would be neat!
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    You should read this again and put it to practice. Why would you want to wield an object created for the sole purpose of binding you to the enemy(BL)?
    Just ignore him...the dude is a jerk and seems to hate people who logically argue against his point. He is just like Sheldon Cooper...thinks he is always right and knows best...plus he doesn't seem to be able to grasp the concept of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    What about a staff and making Unholy into a full on caster/Necromancy spec?

That would be neat!
    I like to hit things though, a combination would be nice: Hits thing with a two handed weapon while summoning undead armies to help you, not just pre-cast Army of the Dead and have one Ghoul and get that Gargoyle that you don't even notice.
    Imagine Yorick from LoL, all his spells is summoning different ghouls that does different things (+ his ult that kinda brings one team mate back as a ghoul/ghost). I'd like something like that, some ghouls slows, some does life stealing, some you send in to explode for aoe dmg. All while you are bashing skulls in with some bad ass two handed weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I like to hit things though, a combination would be nice: Hits thing with a two handed weapon while summoning undead armies to help you, not just pre-cast Army of the Dead and have one Ghoul and get that Gargoyle that you don't even notice.
    Imagine Yorick from LoL, all his spells is summoning different ghouls that does different things (+ his ult that kinda brings one team mate back as a ghoul/ghost). I'd like something like that, some ghouls slows, some does life stealing, some you send in to explode for aoe dmg. All while you are bashing skulls in with some bad ass two handed weapon.
    This'll make one of the problems of Unholy worse: The damage balance. Blizzard has often tried and failed to balance the damage of diseases, Ghoul and 2hand so everything feels equally important. With even more Undead minions, special abilities and so on, the value of every attack will be reduced and your valued two handed weapon might hit like a foam sword.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2015-09-12 at 06:03 PM.