Deleted

Unit ID of Stampede Pets

Hey Guys,

I try to create a simple Weak Aura for Telling me if a Stampede Pet dies.

The Aura works for my regular pet, but it doesn't work for stampede pets.

It seems that stampede pets have another Unit ID than "Pet"?

Any idea?

There's no such thing. You can probably listen for unit summon/die combatlog events or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    There's no such thing. You can probably listen for unit summon/die combatlog events or something.
    That's what he needs the ID for

From what I know from logs, Stampede pets have the same unitID as your stabled pet. That's the problem (and that's how buffs were copied onto Stampede pets back in the day of the Stampede exploits).

So you literally have to track the summons - but there is no event for them despawning, afaik. If they die (IE, they take a melee swing and actually physically die) then it'll count as a normal guardian death, which can also be tracked by parsing the combatlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    That's what he needs the ID for
    That's definitely not what he asked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    If they die (IE, they take a melee swing and actually physically die) then it'll count as a normal guardian death, which can also be tracked by parsing the combatlog.
    Yes, my CombatLog Addon tracks it but i can't find the correct event in the lua code of the addon.
    It seems that the Stampede pets haven't the UnitID "Pet", just test it by yourself:

d0dVeaGAbPA9cszxQu8AvQAMIsmxjjZwkhwIBkiXPH8njvFwuTtQyVODty)ev9tOO(Rq9BrgMu1qPsnyQKgUk5GIs1 tbhtvCoOGfQkTuOilwiTCv8qvQSkI8yv1ZvmrOqtvjtwPMoLlkiUQOuUmPRtvBKOYZefBwQSDb1YikFvqstti(UKWi vP04KenAjLXlj1jHsDlQexdQ68qLTbLCirjDBbMpCriGWMWMlcjV1qcLVeQgZDDJA0Xf8r6jSrZvRGBPvBeC0kiGdZ DDJA0XLNk7jyhuEUE4IWK8NV6fiJWLAe2(tXqjbHkj89JLcIRH2kbdfOBc(rJVTmUvJVe8Jg7fiJVemCxkbnSkmcJp QgwfM7J2HQMq2CWEfJrSdbJegFunSkmW31HQMab)OXH1AOFtzucPkeyw0WXxc(rJNK)8vgLGxOHvHrWqb6MW3pwki2 WDPe0WQWiGeH1ZO8LGF04j5pF1lqgJsWpA8whZlqgFjOHvHr4Uuq0IjVRzjLtquc0Hl68qqUsRPI5xRP(TEOryRJ5f iJWLA0iCDs5hDg3h9JgusqNEc1uuEnJor6j0sLnxeSstfgxegKiVP05bpHaFZqCrJgH5s)CriW3mex0rgFPtg(sJgb )OXwPPcJVe2OUo033mCCriW3mex0Or4KAkxec8ndXfnAe(TYmCryqI8Ms42S5Scbt0i4hn(3kZWxcNYx5IqGVziUOr JgHUKWauOP0rwpHnAUAfCGv(3peCRM8UIrKozLWrZrjXc3Lsa9tcc)uQTtviyucLVHsIHlcJvogxeIsNEcb6mLCn2W DPeCJjSDwe2P4aDMsUYxcb6mLCLGKKKKKKKKKKeyLGlDRY7QB1K31ns3zvssssssssssIWofpjVyZxc5uo8yH)bFDS 67LHH6rQhPNDUGVoHdDEimjVytasEXUkKW0tx5RvL9w5eCxl9VpulhbsKN5MuEoHj5f74FTIqOncHszm9qJgHq3pgQ dhHSeIClc)ulD4IoYOCyj7bR6zYGvFgz1LjRhdSZf84PtgkhEmKjYd(iv2N5rwMi1RKDUGhlAeqBcUvBK31ns3eQaT TA0jspbHpyDq556zOZdHIafumusWfHGcsWfHRJoQrO0UQvC7BJsJgHnAUAfCy)tccylm90v(Avy)tIPQShf1qgU4B9 ctpXUvl(vlhcJv(3pUtiHr4UqCwHGjAegcYU55M(BQtimDEIi7Hgj
    can't link to pastebin- my post counter is to low