Thread: "Goody bag"

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"Goody bag"

Yeah i know its optional. Yeah i know it's for fans. But are you kidding me?

35$ for:
    - An inflatable no1 will ever wear
    - A keychain no-one would ever hang on their keys
    - Some cheap looking sort of 'diploma" no1 in the right mind will hang into their home
    - A fridge magnet?
    - A cheap looking action figure of 5cm

Woopty fucking do? Do people actually buy this bag? Did you? Why?
    Aren't there better things to give away? Thoughts?

Deleted
    More like a goodbye bag, goodbye to all those subs

Gotta milk the player-base.

Deleted
    That's a fair price actually. If you bought any of those items individually from a geek-a-thon type shop each one would be $5-$10.

My girlfriends sister has a 6x10 bookshelf FULL of cool little geeky things, lots of these items would go straight into the collection. Just because you wouldn't get any joy out of these things doesn't mean it's not worth it

The Blizzcon Messenger Bag is similar to the Warcraft Bag which retails at $35. So you're essentially getting the stuff inside the bag 'free' as a BlizzCon perk. I considered purchasing it; but ultimately decided against it as I really don't travel often enough to warrant another messenger bag.

Here's the thing though, it is as you said optional. Why are you complaining about an optional purchase with item offerings that don't appeal to you? Just don't buy the thing and move on with life.

Deleted
    Let's hope they add a pre-purchase option to the in-game store.
    Last edited by mmocba6249c5a8; 2015-08-21 at 11:58 AM.

This is free if you attend Blizzcon so there is no reason for it to be any fancy stuff.

Also if shipping is included in the price it's pretty fair.

One persons tat is another's treasure. Looks like a load of crap to me, but i'm sure there are others out there that would love this kind of "collectible". Personally, i'd rather collect toe nail clippings, or pubes.

Deleted
    I bought the goody bag even tho:

Blizzcon Goody Bag: $34.99
    Shipping to Sweden: $22.19
    Total for bag + shipping: $57.18

I mean yeah its expensive but these things i can only get this year unless someone sells their stuff even more expensive on ebay later.

Deleted
    I'll be honest, I will throw away that inflatable ASAP, it won't even get used once, instant bin. And I hope my funko pop figure is not that forsaken thing.

But the bag looks to be really good and worth the price alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bag itself looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post

I mean yeah its expensive but these things i can only get this year unless someone sells their stuff even more expensive on ebay later.
    Ouch. The bag itself is an even price. Google the average price of messenger bags and you'll see the that the BlizzCon price is very fair.

That shipping though sucks.

My thoughts are you're too angry for something you just shouldn't care about too much.

I hate all this cheap clutter stuff. Like the loot crate thing that some people are subscribed too. I don't understand why people would want a comedy plastic child Litchking.

I have a friend who collects all this stuff, always buys collectors editions of games and all that, and I cant go to his house any more. It does my head in, there is just too much clutter.

So yea, im right with you on that. $35 (which I think is about £22 here in England) is a massive rip off. I just think all this sort of stuff is....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    I hate all this cheap clutter stuff. Like the loot crate thing that some people are subscribed too. I don't understand why people would want a comedy plastic child Litchking.

I have a friend who collects all this stuff, always buys collectors editions of games and all that, and I cant go to his house any more. It does my head in, there is just too much clutter.

So yea, im right with you on that. $35 (which I think is about £22 here in England) is a massive rip off. I just think all this sort of stuff is....
    i need all that "clutter" to decorate my mancave/gaming cave its filled with all things gaming, be it posters, toys, collectors editions on display etc

Quote Originally Posted by checkermate View Post
    Yeah i know its optional. Yeah i know it's for fans. But are you kidding me?

35$ for:
    - An inflatable no1 will ever wear
    - A keychain no-one would ever hang on their keys
    - Some cheap looking sort of 'diploma" no1 in the right mind will hang into their home
    - A fridge magnet?
    - A cheap looking action figure of 5cm

Woopty fucking do? Do people actually buy this bag? Did you? Why?
    Aren't there better things to give away? Thoughts?
    you act like your the voice for every single WoW player. You don't know if someone will put the keychain on their keys. The inflatable can be displayed, same as the action figure. The bag alone is probably worth 30$.

Just another stupid thread trying to find something to shit on Blizzard for.
    This goodie bag is free to people who attend Blizzcon, this is the first year they offered it for people buying the virtual ticket, which is actually a pretty cool gesture for those who cant afford to go all the way to Anaheim can stay home and still get the bag.

Don't act like your the voice for the whole community, saying "no-one" over and over isn't going to make you right.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    "I don't like these things, so you're all stupid for liking them"

Will MMOC posters ever stop telling other people how to spend their money?

Last time i Ordered from the Blizzard store (Also from Sweden) i had to pay the customs fee as well for about 15$

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post

Last edited by Nazaraki; 2015-08-21 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People really do find every last little thing to complain about.

Resale value on ebay will be enormous if you wait long enough.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Cephelapoid View Post
    Yeah decorating your house with things you like is beyond me as well. I prefer looking at my good ol'painted walls and other empty spaces.

If you don't like the goody bag OP then feel free not to buy it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.