Thread: "Goody bag"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checkermate View Post
    Yeah i know its optional. Yeah i know it's for fans. But are you kidding me?

35$ for:
    - An inflatable no1 will ever wear
    - A keychain no-one would ever hang on their keys
    - Some cheap looking sort of 'diploma" no1 in the right mind will hang into their home
    - A fridge magnet?
    - A cheap looking action figure of 5cm

Woopty fucking do? Do people actually buy this bag? Did you? Why?
    Aren't there better things to give away? Thoughts?
    You see, some people are not ashamed of their hobby and like to put this kind of stuff on display, next to CE boxes and such. Also you forgot to add the (messenger) bag itself to that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    The Blizzcon Messenger Bag is similar to the Warcraft Bag which retails at $35. So you're essentially getting the stuff inside the bag 'free' as a BlizzCon perk. I considered purchasing it; but ultimately decided against it as I really don't travel often enough to warrant another messenger bag.

Here's the thing though, it is as you said optional. Why are you complaining about an optional purchase with item offerings that don't appeal to you? Just don't buy the thing and move on with life.
    Tell that to the threads of blizzard store supposedly ruining the game despite them being optional purchases.
    People just love a good moan and flame war over nothing on particular lol

Deleted
    Trash items that nobody will respect.

Back in the days they gave this:

Probably the only cool non-digital item of all goody bags since 2005.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont see the reason to mock the "goody bag " as u call it . What you expected to be there ? A BMWx5 ? These lil things are for fans who want them /collect such things . I am just waiting for wild " instead of this shit they culd give players more content !1111 " argument to casually appear on the topic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    i dont see the reason to mock the "goody bag " as u call it . What you expected to be there ? A BMWx5 ? These lil things are for fans who want them /collect such things . I am just waiting for wild " instead of this shit they culd give players more content !1111 " argument to casually appear on the topic
    Sure we (or I) want to collect things, but not such items which I usually throw in trash can.

I bought one for the bag alone...I needed a new one and a decent one costs ya about $40 anyway.

Though I do like to collect those little Funko figures, I have a couple under my Monitor.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.