Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Yeah basically if you ever desire a womoabs company you have to be a perfect man beast.

Girls want their man to be in charge but they have to agree with him on 99.9% of his decisions.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's because bullying in teens age are somewhat toned down (at least in this case), because in my time it was fucking hard if you looked "femine", constantly getting pressured because of that
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you now that on dating sites, there are more young women (18-25) using terms of ambiguous sexuality than I can ever remember. I'm 39 and when I as around that age, the big thing was to list yourself as bisexual, especially for females. Now it's Pansexual. Whatever. Experimenting sexually is part of growing up for a lot of people--whatever name you want to give it.

As far as the OP, I don't feel as if there are more feminine men these days at all. That doesn't seem to have changed much. It's still a world of big, dopey, beer-chugging, frat boys as a main course. That will likely never change, at least in this country.

What you ARE seeing, however, is world in which the proliferation of technology and social media has allowed men (and people in general) the access to so many prospective dates that they no longer have to "impress" at the same level and if things don't go swimmingly right away--BAM, onto the next one.
    Last edited by Televators; 2015-08-21 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    If you mean there's less macho dickheads who think being a "man" is trying to act tough and talking about nothing but sport and tits then I hope so.
    I love sports and tits, if that makes me a dickhead so be it.

IMO, women look for security. In today's society money = power = security. Rather than through physical power, men provide security through the power in wealth.

If men in general are losing masculinity, perhaps there is something to be said about about the traits/qualities required for success today as opposed to earlier in man's development.

i'd love to see an increase in trap boys.

fucking sexy as it gets.

but overall, i don't know... it'd be good if they are. i hope so.

Deleted
    Regardless of if it is actually true or not - I do not see why this would be a problem.

Honestly, as a teenager growing up I was extremely gender confused. Hell, even into my early twenties. At one point I had hair down to my mid-back that I straightened every morning. Put on face-base, eyeliner, even a very light shade of lipstick. In my art class during high school it took my partner until the end of the year to realize that I was in fact a man. That tickled me.

I grew up on the internet and was constantly bombarded with concepts of feminism. It really screwed with my head, bad. I think more of that mentality I encountered back when has bled over in greater quantity into reality itself, making men believe that masculinity is undesirable and that feminine qualities should be showcased. It got so bad for me I was damn near stepping over into the transgender realm.

Fast forward into my late twenties, I finally kicked it all. Embraced my masculinity a bit more (though I've retained some feminine personality qualities) and went bald with an epic beard. I found peace with what I was born as and actually haven't been more stable in my life. I'm happy to be a guy.

I firmly believe that the rise of feminism is actually a bad thing at this point. Men need to be shown more respect and thoughtfulness for what they provide in the world and certainly what they can provide for their children. Me and my father were constantly in conflict so I ultimately ended up with little in the way of a role model or figure in my life. Young men need someone to aspire to be or excel beyond, pushed and tempered through them. If they don't have that they tend to lose their way and I think that, combined with my activities at the time, is what led to me nearly being woman. No shit.

So to be more direct concerning the OP's question? Yes, at least in western society feminine men to seem on the rise. To add to that, I also don't think it's necessarily healthy. There is a difference between being a chest-thumper and being a man. That needs to be clarified so that masculinity can be properly embraced for what it brings to the table.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

7+ Year Old Account
    Not where I live, every man worth his salt has a $60,000 2-door pickup truck and farts in crowded elevators without remorse.

(first part is mostly true fyi)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    That's funny. I hear women complain that guys/men are wimps these days. They are looking for a man, not another girlfriend.

I personally don't know what to think about these "feminine men". Some are really scary though.
    That's because women are indecisive

'I want manly men'
    'Wait no I want emotional men'
    'Actually no I want manly men that do DIY'
    'Wait...'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

fucking sexy as it gets.

but overall, i don't know... it'd be good if they are. i hope so.
    WTF is trap boys

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WTF is trap boys
    like, feminine boys dressed like girls. it's really hot.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's because women are indecisive

'I want manly men'
    'Wait no I want emotional men'
    'Actually no I want manly men that do DIY'
    'Wait...'

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is trap boys
    Guys who appear to be women until they show their dick, clearly you don't 4chan.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Now would that be a girl looking like a boy or a boy looking like a girl? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Guys who appear to be women until they show their dick, clearly you don't 4chan.
    But shouldn't those logically be called trap girls? Because they look like girls at first sight?

And who would be their target group (either way) bisexuals?

He's been saved from a lot of horror and agony. At least one might make it out of here with a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    He's been saved from a lot of horror and agony. At least one might make it out of here with a soul.
    But didn't you have to pay with that when signing up for this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Now would that be a girl looking like a boy or a boy looking like a girl? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

But shouldn't those logically be called trap girls? Because they look like girls at first sight?

And who would be their target group (either way) bisexuals?
    Mostly just called traps as it looks like a woman then boom dicks.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

No. Maybe. I don't really know how to answer that.

I just know that my desire to to hurt people has gone up significantly. So maybe instead you keep your soul but are instilled with a murderous appetite?

A CURSE! That's what it is.

Mmo champ is free right?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    like, feminine boys dressed like girls. it's really hot.
    That's really the opposite of sexy for me, I don't find crossdressing arousing