Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I'm going to disagree with this on the basis that before the Constitution was written the last slave revolt was in 1741
    ""If the country be invaded, a state may go to war, but cannot suppress [slave] insurrections [under this new Constitution]. If there should happen an insurrection of slaves, the country cannot be said to be invaded. They cannot, therefore, suppress it without the interposition of Congress . . . . Congress, and Congress only [under this new Constitution], can call forth the militia."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Your "god" Barrack Obama's days are coming to an end.
    Well of course silly, presidents can only run for 2 terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    The purpose of the 14th Amendment is crystal clear:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country." - Senator Jacob Howard 1866 (founder of 14th Amendment).

http://www.14thamendment.us/birthrig...al_intent.html

Sorry to disappoint you liberals.
    Jacob Howard was only one of the congressmen on the joint committee that drafted the 14th. It wasn't written by one person, but by 15. There were debates in that committee as to whom the amendment applied to, not just the one idea. In other words, the committee members knew what they were doing, and how their amendment could be used. Most senators are less idiotic than many think and the power of the Supreme court has/had been quite obvious
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

15+ Year Old Account
    At $100 per actor, plus the cost of the rally itself, that's an awfully big publicity stunt!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    At $100 per actor, plus the cost of the rally itself, that's an awfully big publicity stunt!
    Trump has an awfully big wallet.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are wrong, try thoroughly reading the supreme court case. Wong's parents were legal immigrants and does not apply to whether children of illegal aliens are citizens. The 14th Amendment clearly states no.

And you're a complete fool if you even think it makes sense that children of illegal aliens should or even are US citizens. More like brain dead.
    You can keep claiming that, just like I can claim that I own a unicorn. Doesn't make either of us right in that case. The precedent is there that any child born on US soil is a citizen.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Yeti View Post
    Trump has an awfully big wallet.
    That's his brand, at least.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...._Wong_Kim_Ark

The Supreme Court has the final say on what the Constitution actually says.
    Unless if course, if Trump is elected, he gives himself supreme power.

Heil mein fuhrer Trump!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So, question: if Trump is using all of his 'own' money, but billions of it is actually debt in loans from banks, isn't it actually the banks that are funding Trump's campaign, and are thus the biggest campaign donors in history? Well, I guess 'donor' is the wrong word here, but still. It's not really a Trump-funded campaign, is it? Basically all of his money is bank debt.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Not only that, how much will he fib about the number? Because his last town hall meeting that he had on the same night 20 miles from Jeb Bush, he said he had almost 3000 people in the building. But the fire marshal said the building can't hold more than 900, and they had 300 in another room.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    "Never undererstimate the power of stupid in large groups."
    Oh we know, Obama has been a very big disappointment.

I would go to one if it was in my area and I had time from work.

In my area I dont see it happening

Sure going to be better than one of Bernie's cuckold "rallies".

10+ Year Old Account
    35,000 is hardly impressive.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Trump can suck my veiny protuberance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    You mean those ones where he actually addresses issues rather than blaming the Mexicans for everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what would happen if I just show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    35,000 is hardly impressive.
    Actaully it's quite impressive being this early in the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    cuck·old
    ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
    nounarchaic
    noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds
    the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
    verb
    verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding
    (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
    (of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.
    Origin

I don't think you know what that word means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not only that, how much will he fib about the number? Because his last town hall meeting that he had on the same night 20 miles from Jeb Bush, he said he had almost 3000 people in the building. But the fire marshal said the building can't hold more than 900, and they had 300 in another room.
    Considering its being held in a college football stadium, you'll be able to tell by how filled it is. Hell they've had to move the venue twice already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Wonder what would happen if I just show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Actaully it's quite impressive being this early in the race.
    no 350,000 is impressive. 35,000 is just your standard size crowd.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.