Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Quiznos is better

I think Quiznos is better than Subway but that is just my opinion. Which brands do you think are of higher quality than the biggest brands like McDonald's, Walmart, and Coca Cola?

Deleted
    If you're eating at a chain you're likely wasting money on crap you could cook at home. Go to proper restaurants and support local businesses instead of massive corporates.

Ack subway and jimmy johns are the absolute worst places to have subs from. Have some fucking self respect and treat yourself to a proper sub joint. Never had quiznos but jersey mikes is the only chain I can think of worth eating at, but only sometimes when I feel like having my dub drenched in oil. Oh and potbelly is really good for a nice toasted sub with hot peppers.

Otherwise local joints always dominate. And there's no shortage of those around here.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

The two Quiznos in my county closed a few years ago. It was pretty good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I end up eating Subway a lot because it's close to my apartment and it's cheap, but Quiznos was definitely better. Penn Station is better than both of those, though. Dat bread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    I end up eating Subway a lot because it's close to my apartment and it's cheap, but Quiznos was definitely better. Penn Station is better than both of those, though. Dat bread.
    Subway cheap? How much does a full size sub cost there?
    It's 8 euros here in Finland...so about 10 dollars. Definitely not cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does my kitchen count?

We don't really have many alternatives to those that are big brands, all of the ones I prefer are local places.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Depends. An average one with just one layer of meat or w/e is 7 and change, although it can vary per joint, I think. It can go up to 12, probably even 15, I imagine.

NYC.

I thought Quiznos filed for bankruptcy? Most of the locations near me closed down or switched to subway.

It's a New England chain, but for places like subway and quiznos, D'Angelos is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    and Quiznos dont ask you stupid question when you orders a sub.. they make it.

if a want a roastbeef sandwich, stop talking and do it, boys ! i'm hungry !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Interesting... some of the footlongs are $5... they have specials on tv all the time.
    These kinds of things make me furious. Everything is so damn expensive here. Our salaries are like half of the American ones yet everything costs double here.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    They can be as low as about $5 (€4.40)

My favorite "fast" food places (which I actually rarely eat at):

In-N-Out Burger
    Jimbo's
    Native Foods

(I think most of the above are only in CA)

Everything else, I pretty much cook myself, or cook it using the Blue Apron recipes/deliveries.
    I never understood this love of In-N-Out Burger, I can get a far better burger from almost any fast food place. And these animal style fries are just a sad attempt at poutine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They can be as low as about $5 (€4.40)
    Yeah and the 8e is the cheapest/normal here. Some are even more expensive... roast beef at least is nearly 10 e or something.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It's a New England chain, but for places like subway and quiznos, D'Angelos is the best.
    I do miss D'Angelos (moved from MA to CA 4 years ago), they make great subs.

I don't miss shoveling the snow from the driveway and sidewalk in order to get there, however

10+ Year Old Account
    Quiznos is so good that the two near me closed down!

No, seriously, Quiznos is better. I just want to crawl inside their turkey bacon guacamole sub and die.

My god...so good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, like I said, finland could be sourcing better ingredients. Subway could be using factory farms(in the US), the ones in Finland could be family owned farms... which could mean that they are raised without harsh pesticides, not ripened in a factory, etc.
    I highly doubt that is the reason.

Just FYI, Subway hasn't done the $5 footlong special in quite a while and do not plan on doing it again for the foreseeable future.

I think if you just get bread and veg, it might be ~$5 lol.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Just FYI, Subway hasn't done the $5 footlong special in quite a while and do not plan on doing it again for the foreseeable future.

I think if you just get bread and veg, it might be ~$5 lol.
    Not sure if it varies by state, but they still do the $5 footlongs here in New York City. Except it's a specific list of sandwiches that are $5. Cold Cut Combo, Italian BMT, and Black Forest Ham are just the ones I can remember out of a list of like 6 or 7. They also have like a new $5 footlong added for a month and it changes every month. So one of the more expensive sandwiches will be $5 for a month and then switch for another the next.

OT: OP your threads are dumb.