Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    These animals need to be thrown into prison for the rest of the natural lives, at the very least. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with some people?
    I have a better idea for their demise but I'll keep it civil here.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    We need a better mental health system in the US.
    There is something far more deeply broken in our country and the world at large that these things happen. I wish my reaction to this was "clinical mental health", but my suspicions about this, and the Wisconsin slender man attempted murder, and the two girls in Jacksonville, FL torturing turtles in the street, etc, etc, is a deeper cultural or spiritual malaise, the death of conviction, of external morality, etc. The abyss is staring back into us.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Typically, 'evil' people are sociopaths, and there are several red flags children exhibit that can aid in a diagnosis before something like this happens.
    One that comes to mind is mutilating animals as a young child. The lack of empathy for another living being is a fundamental trait of a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    No, seriously though. What the fuck is in Florida's water?

- - - Updated - - -

Typically, 'evil' people are sociopaths, and there are several red flags children exhibit that can aid in a diagnosis before something like this happens.
    That's more on the parents than anything to do with the mental health system.. Are mental health professionals supposed to be wondering the streets monitoring behavior? For it to come up someone has to have noticed it and acted on it. Cannot blame the mental health system for that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    That's more on the parents than anything to do with the mental health system.. Are mental health professionals supposed to be wondering the streets monitoring behavior? For it to come up someone has to have noticed it and acted on it. Cannot blame the mental health system for that..
    I did mention in another post that this is something parents and teachers need to be more alert on. That's not to say our mental health system doesn't have a lot of room for improvement, just that awareness needs to be stepped up to catch these warning signs early so the child can be taken to someone who can help (even if it's just a diagnosis and teaching the kid how to function normally in society without ending up rotting in jail).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mad when I saw the races because I'm black and I knew this damn forum was going to go the typical "diet racism" route. I said to myself "god dammit don't you know the entire race gets blamed when you do crazy shit like this", basically the plight of living as a black man and that is sad that even today I end up thinking these things because of ignorant people that can't see past superficial qualities.

After reading through more comments I thought to myself "hey this actually seems like a stereotypical white person crime" so why are people using race as a factor in the first place. These people are psychos and race had absolutely nothing to do with it. This wasn't even close to a racial type crime. A socio-economic crime would include your typical theft related crimes, gun related crime/gangs, and drug related crimes. The reasons for these crimes can be traced back through recent history as in people from the era are still living today.

Again for the ignorant masses out there that can't see past something as trivial as skin color, this had nothing to do with race. Just some crazy disturbed mofos trying to collect a debt nothing more, nothing less. Lets study up now or continue to ignore why things are the way they are, no easy excuses or deflection tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And what is ratcheting? Or did you mean to say racketeering? Because that's something all races are big on...
    Fucking immigrants stealing our tennis rackets?