Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So where is statutory rape mentioned in the story?
    I already posted it. If you cant read or comprehend, its not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because the story and the police reports label it as rape. So you know, that's the measure I'm using. The one from the actual story.

So if you could point me to any fact here that it's just the boy wanted to have sex but couldn't consent because of the law, that'd be great.
    Except the story does tell you. Its what she was charged with.

Rape in the fourth degree involves sexual intercourse or penetration with a victim who is 15 or younger, or when the victim is younger than 18 and the defendant is 30 years old or older.

Unlawful sexual contact in the second degree involves sexual contact with a victim who is 14 or 15 when the defendant was more than four years older than the victim.
    Heres the full copy/paste
    Statutory Rape

Statutory rape is prosecuted under Delaware’s sexual assault and rape laws and includes sexual contact or intercourse between an adult and a minor who is 15 years old or younger. It also includes intercourse between an adult who is 30 or older and a 16 or 17 year old minor (unless the marital exemption applies, discussed below).

Within those categories, the offense is broken further into several categories based on what conduct occurred—sexual intercourse, penetration, or contact may all be prosecuted (and punished) differently.

Rape in the first degree includes sexual intercourse with a victim younger than 12 years old, when the defendant is 18 years old or older.

Rape in the second degree includes sexual contact involving some penetration (however slight) with a victim younger than 12 years old, when the defendant is 18 years old or older.

Rape in the third degree involves sexual intercourse or penetration with a victim who is 15 or younger when the defendant is at least ten years older than the victim.

Rape in the fourth degree involves sexual intercourse or penetration with a victim who is 15 or younger, or when the victim is younger than 18 and the defendant is 30 years old or older.

Unlawful sexual contact in the first degree involves sexual contact with a victim who is 13 or younger.

Unlawful sexual contact in the second degree involves sexual contact with a victim who is 14 or 15 when the defendant was more than four years older than the victim.

(11 De. Code Ann. § 770, 771, 772, 773, 768, 769.)

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Except the exception would be made, on a concious level, with a cause - the very definition of intent.

How does the idea of a Patriarchy even enter peoples minds, when this kind of stuff is just printed as a-okay?
    Maybe because a patriarchal society has effects on men as well. Shocker!

In this case, that men can't be forced to have sex, because they always want it, and so it can't be rape because they would have done it anyway, and sex isn't harmful to boys anyway. Which is full of shit, but from the same root as women hating sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    Actually, it's not. They merely share a similar name. Much like stealing a moped and stealing a limited edition Ferrari are both 'larceny'.

One (1st degree rape) is forced, violent, and deeply traumatizing to the victim. The other (statutory) is technically illegal, but something the victim consented to.

While I don't know for a fact he consented, I highly doubt a healthy 15 y/o male (physically a man by this point. Definitely no child.) could be forcibly assaulted by a middle-aged woman. Goaded into it via sexual charms or peer pressure, yes... But definitely not with force.

The authorities most likely doubts it too, which is why they're letting her plead down. They know they would have a hell of a time trying to prove 1st or 2nd degree rape in court.
    All them assumptions. Looking for proof of anything you're actually saying. Also I love your generalizations about 15 year old boys. I personally wasn't physically developed until about 17, and I know plenty of other guys who weren't "physically a man" by 15.

I already posted it. If you cant read or comprehend, its not my problem.
    Holy shit. /facepalm. At this point I'm just abandoning the thread because it's been taken over by people who have no idea what they're actually talking about.

i was once a 15 year old boy, i wouldn't be crying if i had sex with an experienced cheerleader a few months before it was legal lol i would be high fiving my mates sorry to be cliché, it would literally be the south park "NICE"

also i'm sure this happens a lot but the 14/15 year old guys are happy and go back for more sex and it's not found and reported and taken to court, this is just one case that actually went to court.

Raped... yeah sure. I'm sure he enjoyed every bit of it.

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Violence isn't the only factor in a rape crime, but actually yes. Beating someone and raping them is worse than drugging someone and raping them, in my book.
    Okay. But then I'm going to make the bullshit defense of "I didn't intend to beat them, but they wouldn't stop fighting" as to why I should get a lighter sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeeeeequaaaaalityyyyyyyy
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

First of all, I would have loved if this happened to me at that age. I know that sounds awful, but why the fuck does everything have to be equal all the time? Do people even realize that males and females are different? Are we so blinded by the PC bullshit we are fed every day that we actually think that a 16 year old boy and a 16 year old girl are 100% the same in every single way? That's stupid. Also, while perusing this thread, I got to thinking about penetration (who wouldn't right?). I can't help but wonder if the difference lies in being the penetrator or the penetrated? I have always thought that having sex as a female (I'm a male obviously) would be super weird. Having another person inside you seems like.... shit I don't know the words I'm looking for here..... psychologically.... different from the other way around. That may not make sense, but one thing I do know is that teenage boy sex with an adult female and teenage girl sex with an adult male are two totally different things. I would honestly support two different sets of laws based on gender. But if you asked me why, I couldn't honestly tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Raped... yeah sure. I'm sure he enjoyed every bit of it.
    you ever stop to think....maybe he didn't want sex at that time? just because males have biological urges at those stages doesn't mean they can't be raped.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread started badly and has somehow gotten worse. Locking it here.