7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    I love all the Americans and Canadians Moral high standing while sitting comfortably on the other side of the oceans in their rooms.
    Canada takes in a lot of immigrants and refugees as well, but they seem to do a bit more planning than Europe. America takes in massive amounts of illegals, but at least they are from a semi-Western culture/religion/language/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I love how so many Europeans think that a surfeit of asylum seekers is a legitimate excuse to be bigoted and despotic.
    HA HA HA HA HA... can't you come up with anything other than pulling the race card. Since when should USA or Europe be the dumping ground of mass 3rd world immigration? How does it help? How does it help native born Americans or Europeans? The facts and statistics are that it DOESN'T.

Again, to be clear, there is nothing wrong is sensible immigration, but not the mass immigration that is going on right now.

Didatic you should just leave this thread, you're just trying to derail this from your very first post.

Deleted
    I love how so many Europeans think that a surfeit of asylum seekers is a legitimate excuse to be bigoted and despotic.
    It's not hard to understand, people who can't integrate will never be a part of the EU, even if they live here. It's why people hate gypsies for example, for they choose not to integrate. When the state lacks the funds to support all these new immigrants, they won't integrate. Bigoted or not, their lives here will be as shit as they were back there. Except that back there they know the language, the customs and they could actually work to change the mentality of the state. Here that will never happen. And since they come illegally, it shows that they're not willing to asilmilate either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    It's not hard to understand, people who can't integrate
    I see this tossed around a lot, but I have a really hard time believing it considering you lot make it purposefully difficult to integrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never even mentioned a Creed or race please read my posts before making assumtions

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Canada takes in a lot of immigrants and refugees as well, but they seem to do a bit more planning than Europe. America takes in massive amounts of illegals, but at least they are from a semi-Western culture/religion/language/etc.
    That is indeed true enough we need better planning before it gets worse.

Give it time child.

Before long people will grow more and more upset. When the government fails to act in time its people will.

History teaches us so many lessons if only we would listen. O well future is gonna be just like the past. Full of blood.

Deleted
    Is it being a bigot to think that there's a limit to how many immigrants one can take in before saying no?

I don't care about your skin colour, your religion, your country of origin, at some point enough is enough, and we have enough problems with the people that are already here that we need to sort out before we can really bring in more again. They are a huge cost to take care of, and we got plenty of problems of our own as it is already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA... can't you come up with anything other than pulling the race card.
    Where did I mention race.

Since when should USA or Europe be the dumping ground of mass 3rd world immigration? How does it help? How does it help native born Americans or Europeans? The facts and statistics are that it DOESN'T.
    Except it does.

The vast majority of developed countries do not have sufficient birthrate to sustain themselves, let alone grow their economy. Immigration from the developed world has become an organic necessity at this point.

My issue is not with the fact that you want to limit immigration. My issue is the fact that you lot seem to be unable to have a discussion without resorting to slights against Muslims or whatever the outcast minority de jour happens to be.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Derailing thread.
    We too never mentioned a race or creed you just seem hellbent on derailing this thread so endus can close it.

Where did I mention race.

Except it does.

The vast majority of developed countries do not have sufficient birthrate to sustain themselves, let alone grow their economy. Immigration from the developed world has become an organic necessity at this point.

My issue is not with the fact that you want to limit immigration. My issue is the fact that you lot seem to be unable to have a discussion without resorting to slights against Muslims or whatever the outcast minority de jour happens to be.
    Now let me ask you this. how would it help a country if unintegrable muslims with stone-age values became the majority in a western country?
    It'd go the way of Somalia pretty quickly.

Soon laws to "limit" freedom of speech would happen.
    criticizing the prophet would be illegal, then calls for Sharia would happen and so on and so on.
    The Atheist/Christian minorities would rise up, etc.

You've been working really hard to turn this thread into a fight.
    There is a problem with immigrants here, but you don't solve it by pulling the race card every time you look for a solution.

Immigrants must either be integrated with positive cultural values being shared (I.E food and such), and bad ones shoved away (Stoning women when they're raped and such), or outright assimilated.

But letting them keep their primitive world view and letting them raise children who literally do nothing but terrorize others is bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    muslims with stone-age values
    Point proven.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry dude, Westerners tend to like cultures such as those from Japan or India. Where as we are very skeptical towards the type of culture you may find in Somalia or Saudi Arabia. Most people now see past the 'Muslim is a race issue' lie.

Point proven.
    Unfortunately there are a lot of such muslims.
    And they're the ones giving all muslims a bad name.

Please read my post on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    My general opinion: I think we should help those we can while keeping it at numbers we can properly deal with. That means numbers we have the resources to follow up, educate, place responsibly, support and ability to absorb as a society. In Norway we've recently had a debate about the number of boat-refugees we could take in, and there is worry from the instances actually responsible to help them that the suggested numbers was more than they could properly deal with; that means they can't follow up on psychiatric, language tutoring, education, housing and job placement and the other necessary aspects of successful integration. To me, any number above what they can cope with is too high.
    Well, following your arguments, my country can't afford to take in a single refugee, yet it's forced to take in thousands of them. They will be nothing but trouble. They are supposed to get better welfare benefits than 100% of the unemployed citizens. How is that fair? That's right, it's not. EU and the refugees can fuck right off, we have bigger issues at hand than dealing with a bunch of potential suicide bombers that we unwillingly let into our country.

Tl;dr I'd just sink every refugee boat trying to cross into Europe. The risks FAR outweighs any possible benefit of letting the refugees in (especially considering that the possible benefits equal zero).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Unfortunately there are a lot of such muslims.
    And they're the ones giving all muslims a bad name.

Please read my post on page 1.
    Seems to me the ones giving all the muslims a bad name are the people unable to distinguish between terrorists and the billion plus muslims who aren't.

We can't take care of our own people why take in even more immigrants? Full is full and the native people don't want any more, they keep demanding special treatment which is an even bigger slap in the face of their guest counrties.

Now let me ask you this. how would it help a country if unintegrable muslims with stone-age values became the majority in a western country?
    It'd go the way of Somalia pretty quickly.

Soon laws to "limit" freedom of speech would happen.
    criticizing the prophet would be illegal, then calls for Sharia would happen and so on and so on.
    The Atheist/Christian minorities would rise up, etc.

You've been working really hard to turn this thread into a fight.
    There is a problem with immigrants here, but you don't solve it by pulling the race card every time you look for a solution.

Immigrants must either be integrated with positive cultural values being shared (I.E food and such), and bad ones shoved away (Stoning women when they're raped and such), or outright assimilated.

But letting them keep their primitive world view and letting them raise children who literally do nothing but terrorize others is bad.
    Already happening all over the place. I remember hearing about a zone in London where muslims were out on the streets that had clubs demanding people would leave their alchohol or get beaten up because religion. This almost happen in Copenhagen too last year.

Add to that in Denmark to keep housing immigrants they have started to put immigrants both legal and illegal in front of our own citizens, students and elders etc. in the queues for apartments because it is demanded that we take X number of immigrants in a year. this is NOT okay.
    Last edited by Arcrin; 2015-08-22 at 12:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Snip.
    Thanks for proving his point.

Point proven.
    Give yourself a hand you got what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    Already happening all over the place. I remember hearing about a zone in London where muslims were out on the streets that had clubs demanding people would leave their alchohol or get beaten up because religion. This almost happen in Copenhagen too last year.
    Myth.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp