Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    yea, I should. Maybe I should change my focus to just you. No, its not a test-case, rather they find our conversations far more entertaining than what they have going, like pizza, and sausage. All the damn sausages. People get bored of that, so when an actual conversation happens, they get their paws dirty... and if their is any sort of tension, good or bad, their lurking piques. Since we are having such wonderful conversations together, their watching and listening is through the roof. *touches your hand* so dont feel embarrassed. Let them be embarrassed that their voyeuristic lurkings is so ingrained that they would rather sit there, watching, and listening, than attempt to join in.
    *sips wine* This has been so therapeutic

*stares outside of the window, tearful*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    What has happened in this thread?
    is this a crime show or something?
    No, Live With Dr.Skayth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Too eager and Sausage? Ive never heard of that!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, apparently two sith killed someone with lightsabers

It was probably

Rodrigo or something.
    Get those sausages out of your ears, nose and whatever other orifice you stock them with

Ughhh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I can make some cocktail. Wants an assistant?

Depends, ask yourself: I am worthy of one of his beautiful grins?

Then I'll decide.

Oh I don't need to look, I'll grab you directly! I'll not look however, I swear!

Seduce your doctor is so indelicate lassie.

This was surprisingly beautiful as much as incredibly creepy.

And really, I don't remember where I said I would prefer all that bullshit over joining in. Someone's playing smart here to isolate in some love nest or something. You're clearly pushing us aside!
    ~Question....am I worthy? *grins like a doofus*

~You'll just grab me?! Oh I see thats Troll custom. Touchy Touchy at first sight

~I think it's more appropriate then to to hit on my lovely Blue bestie

10+ Year Old Account
    I can make some cocktail. Wants an assistant?
    depends. can i instead have an assistant girl who calls me "Master", who wishes nothing more than to serve me and who i can teach.. things?

if not, sure! i think we'd make a great team \o/
    You're clearly pushing us aside!
    it's like she doesn't even care about our feelings q_q

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    depends. can i instead have an assistant girl who calls me "Master", who wishes nothing more than to serve me and who i can teach.. things?

if not, sure! i think we'd make a great team \o/

it's like she doesn't even care about our feelings q_q
    I can think of someone who might wanna. But you got to deliver pizza at her place first and make a good impression while you do *evil grin*

10+ Year Old Account
    This was surprisingly beautiful as much as incredibly creepy.

And really, I don't remember where I said I would prefer all that bullshit over joining in. Someone's playing smart here to isolate in some love nest or something. You're clearly pushing us aside!
    Its surprisingly Beautiful, as much as it is creepy, because I layered it in truth. While i can ramble on in some fun ways, I can also be bluntly truthful to boot. With that, I was being truthful, with not a hint of my mad doctor in play, but honest to good truthfulness. I do not need to isolate myself with her, nor am I pushing any of you aside. Rather, you individuals wish to part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    *sips wine* This has been so therapeutic

*stares outside of the window, tearful*
    I am glad. *sips real wine* Anything I can do to help.

Oh you have a tears running down your cheeks. Let me help with that. *places my wine glass down, and begins rubbing away your tears with my lab coat.*

Deleted
    Its surprisingly Beautiful, as much as it is creepy, because I layered it in truth. While i can ramble on in some fun ways, I can also be bluntly truthful to boot. With that, I was being truthful, with not a hint of my mad doctor in play, but honest to good truthfulness. I do not need to isolate myself with her, nor am I pushing any of you aside. Rather, you individuals wish to part ways.

I am glad. *sips real wine* Anything I can do to help.

Oh you have a tears running down your cheeks. Let me help with that. *places my wine glass down, and begins rubbing away your tears with my lab coat.*
    ~I personally just like to talk to everyone in here really. Just with some you talk more about sausage and with some about (crazy) desire. Not saying that I mind sausage. Oh nooo ^^

~ You have...real wine? I am actually drinking water atm :\

It's just a few tears, it's ..ok *mutters something about important life changes coming up*

10+ Year Old Account
    ~I personally just like to talk to everyone in here really. Just with some you talk more about sausage and with some about (crazy) desire. Not saying that I mind sausage. Oh nooo ^^

~ You have...real wine? I am actually drinking water atm :\

It's just a few tears, it's ..ok *mutters something about important life changes coming up*
    ~ Yea, i perfectly understand, which is why i like this thread, alot are very entertaining, random, and "impulsive."
    ~ yes I am. $20 bottle of wine, but still a very good taste.

No no, tell me. Do not mutter what you want to say. *raises your chin up*

10+ Year Old Account
    I can think of someone who might wanna. But you got to deliver pizza at her place first and make a good impression while you do *evil grin*
    well, she did ask me on a date.. you might be on to something there!

Just with some you talk more about sausage and with some about (crazy) desire.
    so there's a difference between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    What did I just read :O Naughty!
    you must be new to this thread. there's a lot of sausage stuff going on around here.

Deleted
    You know what's even better? Hotdog, with sauerkraut and some spicy curry sauce. Gawd, take me away

- - - Updated - - -

~ Yea, i perfectly understand, which is why i like this thread, alot are very entertaining, random, and "impulsive."
    ~ yes I am. $20 bottle of wine, but still a very good taste.

No no, tell me. Do not mutter what you want to say. *raises your chin up*
    ~I like the improvising part, keeps your sharp
    ~ 20?! Is that a normal price or is that tres chique? Hope youre sharing it with someone

~I can not say this, the walls are listening, the eyes are watching. Everyone knows, or not.. *mischievous smile*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    well, she did ask me on a date.. you might be on to something there!

so there's a difference between the two?

you must be new to this thread. there's a lot of sausage stuff going on around here.
    ~She likes to tease a little (Dont we all girls?) but..you got to make the move I have the feeling. Dont pick Hawaii btw, that'll be a mood ruiner me guess

~Oh yes! Sausage is just sausage. Fun and it'll get the proteins. But theres desires that go way beyond that

10+ Year Old Account
    ~I like the improvising part, keeps your sharp
    ~ 20?! Is that a normal price or is that tres chique? Hope youre sharing it with someone

~I can not say this, the walls are listening, the eyes are watching. Everyone knows, or not.. *mischievous smile*
    eh you can get $8 wine-10 stuff. its considered cheap, and if you get drunk off wine, u use this stuff. 20$ stuff tastes alot better, and smoother... and less sugary than that, but its good for tasting and drinking a single glass with meals. Then there are wines far more expensive. Ive been lucky to get a 60$ bottle simply for a birthday gift. but the most expensive one at the wine/beer/liquor store is 140$ here. though they can get in more, but no point, since you could buy it urself. And not sharing, either. A single glass is all I had. =)

*nods* I understand *smiles back with a mischievous look*

Deleted
    eh you can get $8 wine-10 stuff. its considered cheap, and if you get drunk off wine, u use this stuff. 20$ stuff tastes alot better, and smoother... and less sugary than that, but its good for tasting and drinking a single glass with meals. Then there are wines far more expensive. Ive been lucky to get a 60$ bottle simply for a birthday gift. but the most expensive one at the wine/beer/liquor store is 140$ here. though they can get in more, but no point, since you could buy it urself. And not sharing, either. A single glass is all I had. =)

*nods* I understand *smiles back with a mischievous look*
    Learned something new. I would probably be a 1-glass drinker. Just dont see the appeal of getting myself drunk, I've never been and the thought is a lil scary. Am I an alchohol prude? :P

Heh, if only you could read my mind. Not a telephatic doctor are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Any dominatrix who likes football, sitting around a fire relaxing and good food?
    I got the 'liking good food' and "sitting around a fire relaxing' down

The other two, errr, it won't come easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Learned something new. I would probably be a 1-glass drinker. Just dont see the appeal of getting myself drunk, I've never been and the thought is a lil scary. Am I an alchohol prude? :P

Heh, if only you could read my mind. Not a telephatic doctor are you?
    haha, no it doesnt. But 1-glasser is all it needs to add to a romantic atmosphere. Drunk is not so much fun. The only appeal to is, is as a social environment ordeal and if you have great friends around you, otherwise, dont bother.

I wish I was. I wonder what I would find inside. But, I think I have an idea.^^

Deleted
    haha, no it doesnt. But 1-glasser is all it needs to add to a romantic atmosphere. Drunk is not so much fun. The only appeal to is, is as a social environment ordeal and if you have great friends around you, otherwise, dont bother.

I wish I was. I wonder what I would find inside. But, I think I have an idea.^^
    I like the idea of wine has a romance "enhancer'. I'm gonna need a special opportunity for it when I lose my wine virginity! *ooh la la ;0*

You have an idea? Please, share it. Either here or privately

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I have her under my spell!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

4.5 hours of getting my face kicked in FPS :/ What's new here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If only you knew the power of the Dark Side!
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Oh, what you played? ;0

*doesnt play FPS but should try Borderlands*

- - - Updated - - -

The Dark Side can take, scorch and uses the magic of the fork!

The dark side is useless, you can't convert me !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of wine has a romance "enhancer'. I'm gonna need a special opportunity for it when I lose my wine virginity! *ooh la la ;0*

You have an idea? Please, share it. Either here or privately
    Special Opportunity or not, some people like wine, and some people do not. Some people prefer hard liquor to wine or beer, and so on. For me, I like my glass of wine. Makes me feel more Sophisticated =)

*refills your glass with a smile* I am sure you know. *looking into your eyes*

I have her under my spell!
    yes... ur spell

10+ Year Old Account
    The dark side is useless, you can't convert me !

yes... ur spell
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Special Opportunity or not, some people like wine, and some people do not. Some people prefer hard liquor to wine or beer, and so on. For me, I like my glass of wine. Makes me feel more Sophisticated =)

*refills your glass with a smile* I am sure you know. *looking into your eyes*

yes... ur spell
    Put that sophistication to use then because I still dont know what you're implying ^^ *bites her lip and looks at you questioningly*

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys crazy IRL too? :>
    Yes, I am *cue spooky tune*

- - - Updated - - -

It's getting a little stale. I want some other stuff next week