10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    We've had a huge dating party, where everyone has found a partner for themselves. You are a bit late for it, sorry... I think Jayburner is still available though, so here is your chance!
    It's all good. I'm happy with my situation at the moment.

Gearing up for a road trip. I hope Enterprise doesn't screw me over with a garbage car.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's all good. I'm happy with my situation at the moment.

Gearing up for a road trip. I hope Enterprise doesn't screw me over with a garbage car.
    Take a bike! Bicycle trips are the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking my bike with me actually. I love cycling. Looking forward to exploring a new area. Already found a bike athon I want to be part of.
    However if you're moving somewhere you need a vehicle to carry essential items like your ps4, clothing etc.

Deleted
    Bikes are evil, they make you faceplant the pavement. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking my bike with me actually. I love cycling. Looking forward to exploring a new area. Already found a bike athon I want to be part of.
    However if you're moving somewhere you need a vehicle to carry essential items like your ps4, clothing etc.
    Well, sure. Still, I am not really a fan of cars. If I were to move somewhere, I would probably contact moving company for that. Bikes and scooters are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Bikes are evil, they make you faceplant the pavement. :P
    That's where the most fun is! When I was 10 y/o or so, I went right into a gigantic nettle bush while cycling at full speed... The memory was very well worth it!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    That's where the most fun is! When I was 10 y/o or so, I went right into a gigantic nettle bush while cycling at full speed... The memory was very well worth it!
    Aw hell naw, i've almost crushed my nose and scraped my face enough to not be friends with Pavement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw hell naw, i've almost crushed my nose and scraped my face enough to not be friends with Pavement.
    Happened to me too a few times.

When I was a child, we with my brother would go every summer for 2-3 months to our grandparents' in a village. It was quite boring there, no computers, not even TV - so cycling was all we did most of the time. We've been through a lot... Many traumas, too!

Deleted
    Happened to me too a few times.

When I was a child, we with my brother would go every summer for 2-3 months to our grandparents' in a village. It was quite boring there, no computers, not even TV - so cycling was all we did most of the time. We've been through a lot... Many traumas, too!
    Haha, quite the adventurer, then :P I can see the charm in it, but at the same time, i find a certain peace in just being alone in my own environment.

I mean, i've lived on the countryside as well, but i can tell you, it ain't nothing for me. I'd much rather live in Wealth, than that of living in the countryside with nothing but dirt to entertain me!

Computers, Money > Nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, quite the adventurer, then :P I can see the charm in it, but at the same time, i find a certain peace in just being alone in my own environment.

I mean, i've lived on the countryside as well, but i can tell you, it ain't nothing for me. I'd much rather live in Wealth, than that of living in the countryside with nothing but dirt to entertain me!

Computers, Money > Nothing
    It is the same for me, really. I only cycled so much because there wasn't much else to do, not because I am a big fan of cycling. Although, I probably grew to like it with time; I cycle a lot around cities every time I go to a new place nowadays.

I also prefer civilization. Not like NYC or, say, Paris, but something a bit smaller and a bit more rural, with still enough technology around. A city with ~100k people is what I would prefer.

Deleted
    It is the same for me, really. I only cycled so much because there wasn't much else to do, not because I am a big fan of cycling. Although, I probably grew to like it with time; I cycle a lot around cities every time I go to a new place nowadays.

I also prefer civilization. Not like NYC or, say, Paris, but something a bit smaller and a bit more rural, with still enough technology around. A city with ~100k people is what I would prefer.
    I turned to working out in my time of not having stuff to do, or coding.

One should be very careful with such things, tho. My working out patterns became a destructive thing, because i resented the fact that i had nothing else to do, really (I wanted to talk to people and hang out with people, but i could not - no matter how much i proposed to people to hang out, none-few actually did)

You know you're in the shitter, when you end up wanting to do Pull-ups 5 in the morning, lol :P

The coding part actually warranted me into studies and made me manage studies on MiT, which is great and all - But i still carry resentment, to be honest.

Mostly because of that feeling of having overused something i used to love, until the point of where i did it out of spite. Just, hatred - really. The illogical nature of people and preferences of people, and all the attention given by women when one looks good..

There's good reasons i stay inside and code. I was hoping for a Womanless business as well, in coding, but that did not occur either.

So, now instead i cope with having to go to School and have people ask me for help, whilst being possibly tangeled in the fact of feeling for one of my female classmates, who is very hot on the poridge when it comes to me.

It's kinda interesting how things develop, when one really just looks back at it and feels, resentment, but only because one was left to one own's devices.

I feel like a bitter old man, more than anything

Deleted
    who would have me ? :/ teeheehee

Quote Originally Posted by AeonPDX View Post
    who would have me ? :/ teeheehee
    Everyone. Simultaneously.

Bring back the orgies.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sure. Still, I am not really a fan of cars. If I were to move somewhere, I would probably contact moving company for that. Bikes and scooters are the best!

Well cycling hundreds of km just isn't feasible. I could technically do it but I'd probably have to spend a night at a motel and I cycle for fun more than anything else. I try to avoid roads and stick to trails and bike paths.

Lol my worst injury ever was a concussion when cycling without a helmet. Learnt my lesson since then. Only had one scare since then when my handle got loose as I was going downhill.

I don't mind cars but I'm not a great driver. Did get to drive a Tesla recently though. It's so amazing compared to what I'd driven previously.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Well, people have mistreated me in the past a lot... I didn't get to be born in the best place on this planet. It happens. I don't hold a grudge on anyone though, no resentment, nothing: it is just against my nature. I always try to see positive in people, and I'm quite happy with my current life.

Well cycling hundreds of km just isn't feasible. I could technically do it but I'd probably have to spend a night at a motel and I cycle for fun more than anything else. I try to avoid roads and stick to trails and bike paths.

Lol my worst injury ever was a concussion when cycling without a helmet. Learnt my lesson since then. Only had one scare since then when my handle got loose as I was going downhill.

I don't mind cars but I'm not a great driver. Did get to drive a Tesla recently though. It's so amazing compared to what I'd driven previously.
    You can get quite far on a good bicycle, with special side bag holders. Even better, on a scooter/motorcycle. But yeah, it does take much more time than on a car, and you are likely to be too tired all the time to really enjoy the trip!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Aaand Tennisace got banned again. What a TROLOLOLOL sad day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Good morning to you, too.

Pokes the Thread.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Pokes the Thread.
    When you poke the thread, the thread pokes back.

/poke

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    When you poke the thread, the thread pokes back.

/poke
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!