Hello! STK is currently openly recruiting ALL players, whether you want a group of people to do achievement runs in old world content or even raiding with one of two teams. We can accommodate you!

If your in a guild who's still pushing through normal or heroic, having attendance issues, and overall having some sort of problems, you and your guildmates are more than welcome here. We have players who would be more than willing to help you out with anything you're running into. We would like to start a second raid team, and eventually build them up into a mythic group. Don't have enough healers? We've got some who could help you out! Need a tank? We've got three!

Website: MMO champ won't let me post it, since it's my first time posting. Add me on bnet and I'll hook you up.

'Team Day Man' Progression: 13/13H 1/13M

Server Group: Burning Blade/Onyxia/Lightning's Blade (US)

'Team Day Man' Raid Times: (invites start at 8:30pm EST)
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
(Will not raid later than 12:00am)

Recruitmenting for 'Team Day Man':
Balance Druid
Feral Druid
Elemental Shaman (with Restoration off-spec)
Hunter
Fury/Arms Warrior

NEW RAID TEAM FORMING! ALL WELCOME!

Recruitmenting for 'Team Night Man': ALL
Death Knight (All specs)
Druid (All specs)
Hunter
Mage
Monk (All specs)
Paladin (All Specs)
Priest (All specs)
Rogue
Shaman (All specs)
Warlock
Warrior (All specs)

Perks:
Guild provides repairs, consumables, and enchants for raiders. We provide a social environment, and hope to have players of all types

Contact: If you're interested, drop me a PM (Gheed#1941) and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.