View Poll Results: Would you want to know?

Voters
118. This poll is closed
  • Yes

96 81.36%
  • No

22 18.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why would anyone not want to know that their partner was cheating on them?

Obviously. Why would I want to live a lie, just because it might make me feel better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I wouldn't want to know. I don't look for reasons to end relationships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Why would anyone not want to know that their partner was cheating on them?
    because they either don't care or want to continue to live in the lie that is their relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micgre8162 View Post
    I wouldn't want to know. I don't look for reasons to end relationships.
    some relationship you got there if your significant other doesn't really want to be with you. oh sure she says everything's fine and your as lovely as ever. but deep down we all know she's grown tired of you if she is cheating on you and just doesn't have courage to break it off. like a real person would do.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Because the majority just claimed into another thread "its not any of your business".

Ironic isnt it.
    What 'majority'? But seriously I'd want to know, and I'd want them to be the one to tell me. Anyone else that told me I'd be pissed.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not married. If the women I date are dating someone else that's their business. This is why I wear condoms. I did the marriage thing, it wasn't that great.

I would prefer not to hear anything of the sort.

Whats an SO?
    Produced by C compilers used by the linker ?

Here is the point - if your wife/husband is on the list - YOU WILL FIND OUT.

The only question is - do you want them to tell you, or some other friend or relative that looks them up.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2015-08-23 at 03:05 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to know.

My ex cheated on me, I didn't notice it until it was to late. Though apparently those close to me knew about it, decided it wasn't their business and I paid for it heavily.

Yet you want a friend to tell you.
    Yeah, because friends do that for each other... Unless you're a buddy fucker.
    Last edited by Last Starfighter; 2015-08-23 at 03:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would want to know. The sooner the better.

There's no point in being in a relationship where the other party doesn't respect you as much as you respect them. It's all about trust, communication, and unconditional love.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend bangs other people all the time. So do I . Oh no! Our lives are over!!!

Its just funny because I wasn't a virgin when we started dating and neither was she; its just sex, we enjoy our lives and its fun...
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    My girlfriend bangs other people all the time. So do I . Oh no! Our lives are over!!!

Its just funny because I wasn't a virgin when we started dating and neither was she; its just sex, we enjoy our lives and its fun...
    that's called an open relationship. when you have a monogamous relationship it's a lot different. you've committed to that one person. despite what you may think of it, it does hold value for some people.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Would you want someone who knows to tell you?
    ...That I have a SO? Please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Nope, in the other thread people said it's not someone's business to tell his friend if his SO has an AM account. That's something different entirely.
    No, it was even more different -- the other way around, in fact. His friend was the cheater and he wanted to know whether he should snitch on him. Effectively, the thread was less about cheating, more about friendship, or apparent lack thereof.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"