elemenal pve questions

Talent wise
    Which combinations should i default be rolling with?
    T60 people say ST it does matter but AoE echo is best
    T90 I get mix feedback about all 3
    T100, if I understand it right, is use elemental fusion with the archimonde talent when viable, elsewise use storm elemental? People say use liquid magma but the damage feels really low as elemental
    Does picking primal elemental entice the use of either of the T60 haste talents? Or does it not matter?

Lastly, how do you play elemental on fights like gorefiend and killrog? switching targets a lot of times feels really awkward

Deleted
    Elemental is a bit of an awkward duck in multitarget non-aoe/cleave fights even once you have the Archi trinket to boost flame shock, so don't worry.. the specc is just not optimized in those particular engagements.

As for talents, you gotta look at the individual fights and your current gear in question. Elemental mastery I find to be pretty darn sick though considering it's 2 min CD always lines up with ascendance, which is a natural couple together with your potion. That triple combo is your bread and butter, gotta maximize it.. and make sure to have it ready for stages in fights where you need maximum oomph.

Liquid magma is really only useful when you're at fully AOE encounters. Fusion gets better when you can properly abuse the long flame shock duration, greater storm elemental gets better when a fight allows you to use it more than once. Etc.

Echo is a must-have for big aoe fights but other than that I think the EM+Ascendance synch up is way too strong for dual Lava burst charges to match up.

what about 90 talents? most logs show people using PE on every fight

Deleted
    PE fire elemental is pretty rad, deals stupid amounts of damage without your explicit input. Considering how much stuff happens that interrupt/disrupt your dps, and the sheer nuke that the PE Fire elemental does for you (like the Storm elemental, if you can use it more than once in a fight it's very strong), it's pretty reasonable a pick.

Add on top of that the side-bonus of having your storm elemental give a dash aura, and the earth elemental (which of course you toss out when you have all other guardian totems used) can channel a defensive spell at you.. yeah, go with PE.

Deleted
    When in doubt use PE. When not in doubt use PE anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylek View Post
    what about 90 talents? most logs show people using PE on every fight
    To expand on this, Unleashed Fury doesn't buff Chain Lightning. Any fight where you use CL even semi-regularly, PE will get better and better. In addition to that, not popping Unleash Flame on cooldown will mean that it's easier to line up with double Fusion stacks to buff Flame Shock. Elemental Blast just doesn't have the numbers behind it to keep up with the other 2 choices.

PE is my usual default choice. I also like having Unleash Flame available for movement buff reasons (woo! 170% in Ghost Wolf).

Quote Originally Posted by Microchaton View Post
    When in doubt use PE. When not in doubt use PE anyway.
    Always this.

So what I understand is from this and other threads

T60: EM when very little to no CL/EQ is needed, elsewise use echo
    T90: PE default. UF is OK but feels clunky and not that needed. EB too weak in numbers
    T100: EF when single target W/Class trinket, elsewise Storm Elemental and LM on pure aoe (hellfire assualt)

More questions now.

What is the trinket prio? Is there a spreadsheet on this?
    Crit vs Haste, which is better?
    Lava Beam spam VS fulmination, which to prio?

Lastly, heres some logs of me getting carried in HFC by my guild. Granted, I had only 700 Wild pvp gear prior to this week. Im about 1/3 the way done with BF legendary questline so maybe a month ish from legendary. Let me know where to change and what Im doing( Rotation wise (Well aware lots of fights I didnt second pot) )

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    As your gear becomes better, if you can manage with the archimonde trinket, to get 2x EF and use UF on the flame shock it scales better with higher ilvl gear than PE does. But on multitarget, or cleave fight, PE is better, because you don't have to worry about UF being on cd, and you want to cast chain lightning instead of lightning bolt, so the buff from Unleashed Fury becomes irrelevant.
    So to summarize:
    If you have class trinket and a single target fight: Unleashed Fury, Elemental Fusion and Elemental Mastery
    You have class trinket and a cleave/aoe fight: Primal Elementalist, Elemental Fusion and Elemental Mastery
    If the fight is really AOE heavy, like socrethar on the ghosts: Primal Elementalist, Liquid Magma (Storm ele if your group has lots of aoe) and echo, No class trinket here.
    Single target without class trinket: Elemental Mastery, Primal Elementalist and Storm Elemental

Deleted
    Storm elemental will outdo Class trink+Elemental fusion on -very- short single target fights, but once you have the archi class trinket then that is about the only reason to bring it out.

Also, Echo can help you out when you want to maintain your elemental fusion+class trink Flame shock on all targets like the council fight... and conversely you're probably not going to use Echo for Kormrok unless your guild has abysmal AOE.