Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love fish, I doubt anyone would get offended if I ate seafood...aside from vegans.

I had someone who hates pastas, for some reason or another, get bent out of shape because I ordered spaghetti at a restaurant once..does that count?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    That has offended me you lesser lesser human... How dare you haha
    I'm offended that you are offended by him being offended about people being offended over things they shouldn't be offended about...

Offended

Don't give a shit about what others eat, if it's already dead then someone might as well eat it and I switched from being against the meat industry period to focusing on wanting animal treatment before and during slaughter. The world will never stop needing and wanting animal protein, may as well accept it. Am not a vegetarian myself either, I support local farmers and butchers now.

I can however think that something is disgusting myself, but I'm also old enough to understand that my taste is not everyone's taste. If someone wants to chug bull semen for fertility or eat concentrated mucus, that's alright with me! But the semen better be animal friendly and the mucus best have been raised in a loving home!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    I love fish, I doubt anyone would get offended if I ate seafood...aside from vegans.
    Think jews would. Don't they have something about not eating shellfish?

Vegans aren't real people they don't count in anything besides go to food for when the 4 legged cattle run out.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Bambi and bunnies. Delicious.

Deleted
    Yum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to invite over a bunch of muslims then pig out of a big plate of bacon.

I use onion in my paellas.

Horse and reindeer, can't think of anything else tbh. I prefer reindeer, but both are very delicious.

I eat peanut shells along with the peanuts sometimes.

Ah ... maybe I used a too strong word with " offended " ? I started the post because, since I live in the south and speak about horse meat, people stare at me " The horse is a companion " " The horse is a noble animal ! ". Same went with my Scottish friend (who ate snails and frog legs and enjoyed ) went I spoke about cooking rabbit (very common).

About " dietetic " values of horse meat, it is VERY low on fat.

Would " annoy " be a better word ? Sorry if I didn't use the right word and led people in a wrong direction.

Even saw that on some car ^^

Last edited by Strear; 2015-08-23 at 07:06 AM.

I don't get offended. I honestly don't care what people eat... as long as it's not people :P And I do believe animals... like cows, pigs, chickens... should be put down humanely before they're processed for their meat.

Disgusted though... that's entirely different. I get grossed out by the sheer thought of someone eating insects among various other things. Like the baby ducks in eggs... beaks and all. Gross.

I ate alligator once. It was really good! So is snake. And we had deer jerky a lot in TX :P but... that's kinda normal.