(A) 13/13 H Windwalker monk LF morning or late night mythic team.

I am no longer able to make my current guild's raid times and am in search of a team to run mythic HFC. Very capable raider who has been playing since BC. Able to perform at the top 5% of players.
    My availability is any day before 1pm or after 10:30 pm (pst).
    If you are in need of a strong melee dps and you raid during those times hit me up.
    Also play H pally at the same skill level, though I prefer monk.

Doomherald#1865
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...denwins/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kpolice/simple
    Last edited by Raidenwins; 2015-08-23 at 05:54 AM.

Still looking for a raid team!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone rescue me from pug life!

Heya, It looks like you just happen to be one of the classes we are looking for at the moment!

<Sirius> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on.

Realm: US-Aegwynn - connected with Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 13/13H. 4/13M in about 2 and a half weeks.
    Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Sirius>:
    We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Sirius> was formed toward the end of ICC by a group of friends who wanted to raid 10M heroic raids together starting in Cata. The core of <Sirius> has been playing together since Tier 11. We are currently progressing through Mythic and are looking for more skilled players to fill out our roster as we continue to progress through and push top 100 US this tier, at the bare minimum.

<Sirius> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath last tier, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a top 100. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes. With all of the said, we have recruited many players with top 100 experience, all the officers having that as well.

Raid Environment:
    We have a very friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to.

Recruiting:
    Every role/class is being looked at for mythic as spots are competitive. - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
    All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some exceptional raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus with our goals for this tier.

Please be willing and able to play any spec of your particular class, but we will try to make sure you play the role you want to going forward.
    You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
    During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
    If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
    Sunnan#1783 (Myself)
    Merau#1470
    Vish#1901
    Teneb#1237

I've been away for a couple days but I will be in contact with you in game within a day or two depending on when our power comes back on.

- - - Updated - - -

NVM your raid times don't fit my schedule I just realized you are Central time.