Deleted

Lightbulb Upgrading a Dolphin from 1 years ago!

Hi, last year ive builded a pc from one of your setup (by Chaud)
    I cant link but the thread name is "WoD Build 18156 Minimap, All Achievements Complete, Blue Tweets, Setup of the Month" and the setup was the dolphin.

20/4/2014~

Now my request is, i want to upgrade the thing, i was thinking about buying a second GIGABYTE - Radeon R9 270 2 GB GDDR5 to do a crossfire (cause i have this GPU, the one in the setup is sightly different) OR i dont know, buy a new one?
    Do u recommed other upgrades?

on high setup (speaking of wow) i can play on 30~40 fps atm, i really want it to be 60 (maybe not ultra, but at least high)

Thank you in advance, sorry for bad english

Batsu

Sadly the puppy and Dolphin setups (based on AMD) have always been bad for playing WoW and there has never been warnings about that on the front page. Those run other games decently well but are really sucky when it comes to raiding in WoW. Getting high or ultra settings running at acceptable speeds needs Intel CPU and motherboard so simple upgrades is not gonna do it, you'd need pretty big rebuild.

Also running two low end cards such as R270 is never recommended. You should rather get single new card and sell the current one. Just need to understand new graphics card wont help WoW that much when you're also gimped by the processor but it will help other games nicely. Something like R290 or 390 or GTX 960 or 970 would be a big upgrade.