Poll: Legion change to SV

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    You will still eat a shit load of cleave damage and slows and this and that.
    Go to Tanaan right now and stand in melee range of an enemy while your pet tanks. You'll either take no damage or the damage will be so minor Spirit Bond will heal it back immediately. Believe me, I've done it.

And besides, if incidental AoEs were that dangerous, how would melee even survive there when they have to tank everything themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Stand behind the target, melee 101.
    My sides. 10

Melee Survival sounds really interesting and if they decided to go back to normal ranged Survival I doubt that I would bother with my Hunter in Legion. She's been my main character since BC but the class is so dull these days. Needs a shake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    we have way too many melee specs. why add more?
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by Shaile View Post
    i could go through and explain all the 3-4 not so subtle signs of it to you but then id just play you right in your hands. ive been active on internet for too long and fell into troll traps too many times to do it at my age.
    Right, you make a post saying any one against the change is a troll and when you're called out for it, this is the best answer you have?

added - maybe to help you some (but I doubt it)

for example I do not agree with this post but I agree it is a valid opinion and not trollish any in anyway (just a random opposing view I picked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    SV isn't dying, it is getting a breath of fresh air. SV has been bad for quite some time. BM makes no sense to be Melee, SV has a history of melee abilities, and in game examples(you know, REXXAR). This is a step in the right direction. Hunters(and rogues) sorely have a lack of spec individuality, and this helps combat that.
    but going off your closing statement in the post you put
    i really cant fanthom why some of you stubborn conservatives cant see how this outshine any pesudo negative aspects of it. tbh i think most of you are just trolling.
    frankly sounds like a troll or just a jerk (or a valid post if your age was 12 I suppose).
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2015-08-30 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Right, you make a post saying any one against the change is a troll and when you're called out for it, this is the best answer you have?

added - maybe to help you some (but I doubt it)

for example I do not agree with this post but I agree it is a valid opinion and not trollish any in anyway (just a random opposing view I picked)

but going off your closing statement in the post you put

frankly sounds like a troll or just a jerk (or a valid post if your age was 12 I suppose).
    keep fishing.

keep fishing.
    edit\deleted (wasting my time)

In his case no-one was fishing for a troll he just jumped right into the boat.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2015-08-31 at 01:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't even think to answer the poll before I've tried Melee Hunter.

Deleted
    From the main page:

Survival Hunters will get a Harpoon ability that allows them to throw a spear to pull mobs towards them.
    Meh, not so sure about that. Unless they plan to make the artifact weapons we get a permanent feature of the game, we wont run around with spears forever, will we? IIrc hunters can wield staves and dual wield every typical 1h agility weapon, except for fist weapons and maces. I would have prefered a Disengage replacing Engage ability (goblin rocket jump style) as a closer.

Also: hunter =/= fisher

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted for melee remake.

I don't think Survival has enough identity to warrant a 4th spec, so I think the ideal is to give Marksmanship or BM some of its few distinguishing features as rotation-defining Talents - some Talent slots are being freed because MM will have no pets anyway.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?