Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Okey, I am a misogynist and a racist, what now?

Okey. What is thought process of that individual when he calls someone a racist, what will he achieve by saying that to the other person?, because for some reason if someone calls me something, I really don't care.

Lets say what will he achieve if he calls somone a racist etc on the internet eg twitter or irl life? If it is just name calling then I guess it is childish.

Note: I just used the title as it suits my question. I am not racist.
    Last edited by mmoc46b7355f33; 2015-08-23 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Bludgeon to use when people don't like how you think, in far too many cases.

Deleted
    Good for you, im a racist myself, we should make an mmochamp racist club

Quote Originally Posted by Leothras The Mad View Post
    Okey. What is thought process of that individual when he calls someone a racist, what will he achieve by saying that to the other person?, because for some reason if someone calls me something, I really don't care.

Lets say what will he achieve if he calls somone a racist etc on the internet eg twitter or irl life? If it is just name calling then I guess it is childish.
    Personal attack to silence you. When you can't attack the argument, attack the individual.

You also say shitloads of really stupid stuff so i'm not surprised at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you get discriminated against worse than women or blacks claim to be discriminated against . Isn't "tolerance" lovely?
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2015-08-23 at 02:39 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

What is thought process of that individual when he calls someone a racist, what will he achieve by saying that to the other person?
    Depends on the context. When I say of Stormfront or the Black Panthers, "those guys are a bunch of racist assholes", I mean that I think they're pretty terrible people that want to hurt others because of race, which I think is reprehensible. When social justice activists use the term, they may be using it in the same way I just described, but they may also be using it as an argument tactic to get the upper hand and put their opponent on the defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    red alert......

thread opening history.
    check into it guys.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I had a weird scenario play out with one of my friends where I said "Dude, you're such a hypocrite." And he replied with "Yeah, I'm a hypocrite, so what? That's who I am."

I didn't know how to reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Now you get discriminated against worse than women or blacks claim to be discriminated against . Isn't "tolerance" lovely?
    Thats it? So if i have an argument in irl life with someone and he calls me w racist, i meant to feel something?

Meh being called a racist is meaningless now a days. It should be real fun when that seed they planted fully grows.

It saves the time anyone spends trying to figure out if you are even remotely reasonable to deal with.

Took me like a month to realize xarim just whines about women 24/7. I was slow to figuring out his schtick. Dont think he even plays games he just whines about women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Good for you, im a racist myself, we should make an mmochamp racist club
    its called gamergate.

Quote Originally Posted by moudywins View Post
    its called gamergate.
    You only have 50 posts, so I'd cut you some slack on being ignorant, but maybe you should actually check the thread itself before claiming it's racist of all things.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole world of opportunities opens in-front of you, like you couldn't imagine before you came out of the closet.
    People who call you that are driven by envy the moment they realized you are one of these magnificent beings.
    Now you can ignore opinion of lowly females and look down upon the negroes and other lowly races, who with every action will be proving your superiority over them.
    Rejoice!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-23 at 04:21 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Well, if someone calls you a racist/misogynist and you really are one or both, then you are most likely also not very intelligent. Which means that you get a free "I'm with stupid shirt" and a lifetime supply of condoms. Is that what you wanted to hear? Because your question is pretty stupid.

It's just the SWJ/Liberal percevied "I Win!" button. They are so used to people being afraid to be labeled something that they will do all they can to make people not think that they are. After while you just don't care what people call you and you start giving them a piece of your mind they leave you alone.

Personally anytime someone calls me a racist or a bigot or whatever I do my best to oppress them from that point forward.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    Well, if someone calls you a racist/misogynist and you really are one or both, then you are most likely also not very intelligent. Which means that you get a free "I'm with stupid shirt" and a lifetime supply of condoms. Is that what you wanted to hear? Because your question is pretty stupid.
    So by your logic, the person who calls you a racist is always the smart one and uses the racist term 100% correctly all the time? I guess ill order "i'm with stupid" shirt for you, sir

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Depends on the context. When I say of Stormfront or the Black Panthers, "those guys are a bunch of racist assholes", I mean that I think they're pretty terrible people that want to hurt others because of race, which I think is reprehensible. When social justice activists use the term, they may be using it in the same way I just described, but they may also be using it as an argument tactic to get the upper hand and put their opponent on the defensive.
    "If you ask whether or not a study included variables such as names considered low class, you're just a racist shitlord."

Congratulations, acknowledging you have a problem is the first step to being cured!

When someone points out that a person is acting in a racist manner or that something they said is racist, people can then talk about the social impact of the matter and its implications more fully. If nobody pointed out a thing is racist, people may ignore the social consequences of the implication and continue on in ignorance, blundering around the china shop with their elbows swinging.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If you think that having your poor little feelings hurt is equivalent to systematic institutional discrimination, then you may be a racist.