Archimonde Allure of Flames Bug?

We're currently working on Archimonde-N and are running into what seems like a bug with Allure of Flames. Sometimes when he casts Allure of Flames, instead of the fire drawing in directly under him and then spreading out from there, the fire instead instantly forms a giant circle around him taking up about 1/4 of the room. leaving the entire center of the circle empty (no fire). Imagine the letter O. It's happened to us a couple times, usually more towards the end of the phase after several allure's have accumulated. Has anyone else seem this issue? Does anyone know what would cause this?

Allure relocates fire below players, so if your raid is neatly circling around the boss the "O" shape will happen.

That's not the issue. We have the strategy down and are basically just working on the last phase. We are definitely always all stacked directly under him when Allure comes out. This is a GIANT, perfect circle around him that is very far away from any raid members (basically surrounding everyone in the raid, but by a large degree.

i've killed normal archimonde and heroic archi every week and never had that happened, do you have any screenshot ? sounds weird

it does this sometimes randomly and has been doing it since like week 1, it's just a weird bug. no idea what causes it

Quote Originally Posted by Fuqup View Post
    it does this sometimes randomly and has been doing it since like week 1, it's just a weird bug. no idea what causes it
    Never seen it myself but if I had to guess pillar coming up right as the phase transitions?

no, it can happen in p2 and sometimes happens immediately after an allure (like as you are running out of the new fire. it forms a perfect circle about 30 yds in diameter, much larger than a p1 pillar.

it's pretty rare, only seen it happen to my groups a handful of times across a ton of pulls.

Think I've only seen this happen when he does allure as you transition to a new phase, might be what causes it but it's only happened a few times so can't say for sure.

I think this happens when you break a chain from Shackled Torment when the allure is moving to where you all were stacked; the explosion from the chain blows the fire away from the allure to form the 'O' shape. The same thing happens in the Iron Reaver encounter where when she lands from the air phase, and lands in a large patch of fire, it blows away the fire from that location.