Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Australian man accused of running a horrific pedophile/child snuff film ring

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-charges.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mysfwo06cKg

The scumbag's name is Peter Scully.

This happened a few months ago but I just found out about it yesterday. Of all the disgusting, horrific things I've read about on the internet, this one really got to me for some reason. I couldn't even sleep yesterday and I still feel messed up today. This guy basically kidnapped children (most younger than 2 years old). Then he proceeded to film himself and his accomplices torturing, raping, and in some cases, murdering these kids. What's even more fucked up is that he would do this all LIVE stream via the dark web. People actually paid to watch these atrocities live. This monster was selling child rape/snuff films for profit!

I mean goddamn, I think he's a good contender for the "worst human being of all time" award. I honestly think he's worse than Hitler and Stalin. Those two gave orders, whereas Scully did all this shit on his own and turned it into a profitable business. In the video I linked above, the person mentions that one of his friends watched a video made by Scully and it fucked him up so much, he lost his sanity and had to go to a psych ward (in addition to facing some serous charges for watching the video of course).

I knew the dark web had some scary places/people in it. I didn't realize it could get THIS bad. The worst part is that its almost impossible to catch most of these scumfucks because of the deep web anonymity. It almost makes me feel more sympathy for government online surveillance programs >.<

Deleted
    Don't worry, people do these type of crimes because they're poor.

Deleted
    Terrible, horrible etc? Definitely. But he's nowhere near a contender for "worst human of all times", you really need to brush up on your history skills.

Well I hope if it's true that they get everyone involved, lock them all up indefinitely. Just forget to isolate them and the other inmates should take care of the whole thing.

Am I a monster for wanting him to die in agony? Like, Saw movie level death here; make him eat his own face meat type shit I'm talking. Does that make me a bad person?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Terrible, horrible etc? Definitely. But he's nowhere near a contender for "worst human of all times", you really need to brush up on your history skills.

Well I hope if it's true that they get everyone involved, lock them all up indefinitely. Just forget to isolate them and the other inmates should take care of the whole thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolRmn0SngQ

This a video basically describes of one of the snuff film made by Scully so its pretty messed up. In the film, Scully and a few others bringing a bunch of babies into a room. The babies were inside bags. They took them out and proceeded to rape them for about an hour. Then Scully took a hammer and chisel and hammered the skull of one of the babies until the baby died. After the baby died, Scully was heard to say "This bitch had a lot of fight in her!". I stopped listening to the description after that point. I read the comments and apparently, the later portions involved a chainsaw and the torture went on for a while. And apparently, they sold this video for money over the deep web.

Maybe he's not THE worst human being of all time but how can he not be a decent contender?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

I agree its horrible, but encouraging inmates to commit crimes is also not really a good thing.
    Not that anybody would give a shit if somebody like this died.

p.s
    unrelated to the topic, but whats what people now referring to the deep net as the dark web?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    Maybe he's not THE worst human being of all time but how can he not be a decent contender?
    Because of Hitler.

Worst human being from australia would be a better fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Am I a monster for wanting him to die in agony? Like, Saw movie level death here; make him eat his own face meat type shit I'm talking. Does that make me a bad person?
    Aslong as you don't do it yourself or hire somebody do it, not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Well it is a country founded by criminals.

I agree its horrible, but encouraging inmates to commit crimes is also not really a good thing.
    Not that anybody would give a shit if somebody like this died.

p.s
    unrelated to the topic, but whats what people now referring to the deep net as the dark web?

- - - Updated - - -

Because of Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not gonna excuse anything Hitler did but at the same time, you can't really deny that it is much easier to give an order than it is to do something yourself. Hitler never really had to see the full horror of what he created. He was sheltered from much of it. Its hard to imagine him being more mentally fucked up than Peter Scully.

10+ Year Old Account

This a video basically describes of one of the snuff film made by Scully so its pretty messed up. In the film, Scully and a few others bringing a bunch of babies into a room. The babies were inside bags. They took them out and proceeded to rape them for about an hour. Then Scully took a hammer and chisel and hammered the skull of one of the babies until the baby died. After the baby died, Scully was heard to say "This bitch had a lot of fight in her!". I stopped listening to the description after that point. I read the comments and apparently, the later portions involved a chainsaw and the torture went on for a while. And apparently, they sold this video for money over the deep web.

The truly sad part is that these guys -could- be found and caught, think about it- follow the money. But no, NSA and Federal investigators would rather spend time and resources tracking down small time drug dealers.

Hitler was also pretty much mentally unstable due to medication that was failing and such.
    If he was fully sane he wouldn't have gassed the jews, he'd probably exile them.

Stop kink shaming

As a result of the horrific nature of his alleged crimes, the 51-year-old said he had been threatened by prisoners in the jail in southern city of Cagayan de Oro.
    Scully said that he was trying to avoid confrontation in order to not be harmed by any of the 300 prisoners in the jail, but that they were actively trying to scare him.

erm he should be daily raped and tortured by the inmates, i'd be willing to fund this if required, the pain and suffering this man inflicted to the most innocent of humans is beyond words, he deserves nothing in his future other than extreme suffering.

- - - Updated - - -

no thats completely normal,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    As a result of the horrific nature of his alleged crimes, the 51-year-old said he had been threatened by prisoners in the jail in southern city of Cagayan de Oro.
    Scully said that he was trying to avoid confrontation in order to not be harmed by any of the 300 prisoners in the jail, but that they were actively trying to scare him.

erm he should be daily raped and tortured by the inmates, i'd be willing to fund this if required, the pain and suffering this man inflicted to the most innocent of humans is beyond words, he deserves nothing in his future other than extreme suffering.

- - - Updated - - -

no thats completely normal,
    If you want a decent justice system, encouring the inmates to do that is going a bit to far.

If you want a decent justice system, encouring the inmates to do that is going a bit to far.
    nope, this is so disgusting he's beyond justice, rules shouldn't apply to someone this inhuman, i mean what will he get life in prison? death penalty? thats not enough he'd have to live to like 2000 years old to fully do his sentence, also he's not ever going to be a useful member of society there's no changing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The man in the OP acted on his sick thoughts, you (hopefully) haven't done, so there is that difference between you and him.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, this is so disgusting he's beyond justice, rules shouldn't apply to someone this inhuman, i mean what will he get life in prison? death penalty? thats not enough he'd have to live to like 2000 years old to fully do his sentence, also he's not ever going to be a useful member of society there's no changing him.
    Rules are rules.

Rules are rules.
    then hopefully there's some inmate justice, like the story of a Brazilian(i think) father who raped and killed his son, prisoners found out, gang raped and beat him, he went to hospital, when he got back they ripped his asshole and beat him even worse, now that's a real taste of justice.

sadly for this guy that wouldn't even scratch the surface of what he deserves.

Deleted
    yeah that's the kind of person I'd like to see get tortured for the rest of his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    then hopefully there's some inmate justice, like the story of a Brazilian(i think) father who raped and killed his son, prisoners found out, gang raped and beat him, he went to hospital, when he got back they ripped his asshole and beat him even worse, now that's a real taste of justice.

sadly for this guy that wouldn't even scratch the surface of what he deserves.
    Once again, we should not encourage or allow inmates to commit crimes.
    Nobody gives a shit if he dies, but that does not mean we should allow others to commit crimes.

Once again, we should not encourage or allow inmates to commit crimes.
    Nobody gives a shit if he dies, but that does not mean we should allow others to commit crimes.
    awww can't we get some criminals who are in for life sentences to get a weekly schedule of torture? they're in for life so there's nothing to lose, just bringing a smile to everyone who wants to see him in hell, best part is i'm sure they're willing to do it for free as well.