Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That actually does not change anything about what I said.
    And you can still punish those who commit crimes in prison.
    Say the guards are looking in another direction. Say they cannot hear him screaming for help. Just maybe they walk away even... They still technically didn't let them beat him up a bit. This is why I would hate being a guard. Youd deal with some real dirt bags and you know they are just living for free with three squares a day and bedding, all off the tax payer dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Or their just doing what everyone else wants to do, which is beat him up, for the cruel and extreme things he did. They are in jail. Many for the rest of their lifes. They don't care what happens to themselves any longer.
    I would like to beat him up too but I rationalize that as my primitive urges which keep us down as a species and society as whole should be cold minded rational and the bigger guy.

Disproportional power with this amount of power the justice system has to be the one who keeps their patience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Say the guards are looking in another direction. Say they cannot hear him screaming for help. Just maybe they walk away even... They still technically didn't let them beat him up a bit. This is why I would hate being a guard. Youd deal with some
    real dirt bags and you know they are just living for free with three squares a day and bedding, all off the tax payer dollars.
    Then those guards need to be fired for not doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Deleted
    I really wonder what happened to this guy that made him so fucked up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Are you talking about pedophiles, who are just people with a sexual attraction to something which they can't control, or child rapists, who actually commit crimes?
    Those who actually commit the crimes with undeniable proof. Doing otherwise would be a really slippery slope.

Oh god, really horrible. Did some investigation and woah... Think Hostel + Human centipede + Srpski Film = why couldn't Scully have been miscarried?

I know it's very popular here on MMO-C to pretend you're immune to grusome things ("someone's getting skinned alive? Meh") but woooow. This guy must go to prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolRmn0SngQ

This guy explains the video. It is truly disturbing. Rape, hammer + chisel, chain saw, scissors, "front collisions" - with babies. Please let it be a hell, and please let Scully be there forever.

I'm usually a very curious being, and I wanted to watch Srpski Film because it was banned in Norway. In this case, you'd need to learn deep web (I don't know it) but even so, I doubt you would watch it. Merely listening to the video was enough for me.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Don't worry, people do these type of crimes because they're poor.
    This comment made me laugh hard.

OT: Sicks fucks are everywhere, its a shame so little get caught.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    oh so you view this scumbag as a human life? that's a cool story, i don't i'm sure many others don't either, you really care what happens to this multi child rapist murderer? even he doesn't care what happens to him in court.

- - - Updated - - -

from the first page

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolRmn0SngQ

This a video basically describes of one of the snuff film made by Scully so its pretty messed up. In the film, Scully and a few others bringing a bunch of babies into a room. The babies were inside bags. They took them out and proceeded to rape them for about an hour. Then Scully took a hammer and chisel and hammered the skull of one of the babies until the baby died. After the baby died, Scully was heard to say "This bitch had a lot of fight in her!". I stopped listening to the description after that point. I read the comments and apparently, the later portions involved a chainsaw and the torture went on for a while. And apparently, they sold this video for money over the deep web. "
    What? All i see is some random guy talking about what he supposedly saw in order to secure you tube views. That is not evidence by any definition. Learn to think critically.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the term "it's ya boy"
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    What? All i see is some random guy talking about what he supposedly saw in order to secure you tube views. That is not evidence by any definition. Learn to think critically.
    He didn't even see it himself, he heard descriptions from several people that claimed to have seen it, and whose descriptions were similar (which he interpreted as evidence for their accuracy). Of course it could be (somewhat) accurate, and really sick things do exist. One can assume it to be true (for the sake of the argument), with the side remark that it might not be true or accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the sort of person who doesn't deserve a second more on this earth.

He is a vile creature of the worst sort.

Fuck this guy.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    unrelated to the topic, but whats what people now referring to the deep net as the dark web?
    people have been using the term dark web for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Web

btw, anyone who bothers reading up on dark web, deep web/net w/e the hell you want to call all of this stuff; the nsa keeps tabs on anyone who downloads the onion router now. So keep that in mind before you go exploring the seedy underbelly of humanity.
    Last edited by Elhaym; 2015-08-26 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always white males. Ever wonder why that is?