Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That exchange a few months back was pretty saddening: a fairly respected writer gazing at the abyss of his own tribe.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.R. Martin
    the mere fact that so many people are discussing them makes me think that the Puppies won. They started this whole thing by saying the Hugo Awards were rigged to exclude them. That is completely untrue, as I believe I demonstrated conclusively in my last post. So what is happening now? The people on MY SIDE, the trufans and SMOFs and good guys, are having an endless circle jerk trying to come up with a foolproof way to RIG THE HUGOS AND EXCLUDE THEM. God DAMN, people. You are proving them right.

Pointless SJW rage protesting brings attention only to the SJWs themselves and how ridiculous, pathetic, and small minded they are.

Exactly the same effect occutardism had.

What is the point of this fringe element?

Conflict.

Conflict is the point.

Giving people something to fuel an ongoing fight is the point.

Reinforcing politician division is the point.

This is the American left's version of religious extremism.

Look at the similarities.

A core message that says "we must tolerate all" but a practice that tolerates only a select few and seeks to punish or oppress the rest.

Sounds like something right out of religion doesn't it?

It's amazing how peolpe who claim to be the educated, informed, and enlightened ones are falling for the same old scams.

Oh well.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moudywins View Post
    oh no did i trigger you, stop getting triggered. Go back to your safe space on tumblr
    It's funny when a millennial uses millennial insults on someone born in the 70s, as if they mean shit. It's almost amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's funny when a millennial uses millennial insults on someone born in the 70s, as if they mean shit. It's almost amusing.
    Yeah the fact you have to use ad hominem and cant debate my very well constructed points in the last sentence shows how desperate you are. SJW feminist clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Pointless SJW rage protesting brings attention only to the SJWs themselves and how ridiculous, pathetic, and small minded they are.

Exactly the same effect occutardism had.

What is the point of this fringe element?

Conflict.

Conflict is the point.

Giving people something to fuel an ongoing fight is the point.

Reinforcing politician division is the point.

This is the American left's version of religious extremism.

Look at the similarities.

A core message that says "we must tolerate all" but a practice that tolerates only a select few and seeks to punish or oppress the rest.

Sounds like something right out of religion doesn't it?

It's amazing how peolpe who claim to be the educated, informed, and enlightened ones are falling for the same old scams.

Oh well.
    Your haikou has way too many syllables.

Deleted
    SJW feminist clown.
    I called you an SJW. I never called you a feminist clown. No need to insult yourself. I think you're a bit confused now, seeing as though I'm on the GG side, if anything.

Deleted
    Yeah the fact you have to use ad hominem and cant debate my very well constructed points in the last sentence shows how desperate you are. SJW feminist clown.
    Dude, every post you've made so far is easily worthy of an infraction due to flaming. If you can't have a polite discussion, just don't talk at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't the Puppies the SJWs? They were the ones who wanted more diversity amongst authors.

Really great debate mate

you mean gamergate reactionaries who brigaded the voting and then cried all the way to kotakuinaction, shaking back in forth as they held their pony pillows and vivian james hentai for comfort. As Fattie Mc6chins looked out his window, as the lower middleclass suburban town was hit by the morning sun, he sighed his mountain dew smelling sobs. But how...how could he make himself feel better. But alas, the brigade failed, and vox days 150 IQ was threatened. Could memes save him? Could unironically spamming triggered save his feelings? alassssssssssssss, they could not.
    Your debate skills are absolutely fantastic. I can't even tell you have a gigantic, world-sized chip on your shoulder.

I do like how you force GamerGate into anything remotely anti-left. Do you think GamerGate is where the term SJW came from or something? Or are you just scared of actually saying anything contributive about GamerGate (Even as an opponent of it) and know that if you spurged on the actual thread about it, you'd get infracted unlike in GenOT where there are certain mods sympathetic to your ideology?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-08-23 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Weren't the Puppies the SJWs? They were the ones who wanted more diversity amongst authors.
    Nope, its a slate set up by a particularly nasty right wing racist to try to counter "SJW" influence in the Hugos. A lot of the stuff that wound up on the ballot doesn't really deserve a place there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Witness Poe's Law in effect.
    More like Marxist's law.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Dude, every post you've made so far is easily worthy of an infraction due to flaming. If you can't have a polite discussion, just don't talk at all.
    Yeah, trying to censor me because i challenge your SJW affirmative action agenda. God go back to your tumblr safe space you gender owlkin tumblr race traitor. Whats next, going to insult me because im white?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I think you got them confused.

Deleted
    Man you're confused. First you spew anti-GG SJW rhetoric...

LOL oh fucking god reading that story hurt my sides. Its amazing how gamergate retards who didnt follow politics until summer 2014 now think of breitbart as some type of muckracking journalism gods. They were and still are one of the most hilariously blatant republican/right wing propoganda sites to ever exist. But hey, hating women gives you credibility that even milo fuckboyopolis is now treated as a "journalist" what a fucking joke.
    you mean gamergate reactionaries who brigaded the voting and then cried all the way to kotakuinaction, shaking back in forth as they held their pony pillows and vivian james hentai for comfort. As Fattie Mc6chins looked out his window, as the lower middleclass suburban town was hit by the morning sun, he sighed his mountain dew smelling sobs. But how...how could he make himself feel better. But alas, the brigade failed, and vox days 150 IQ was threatened. Could memes save him? Could unironically spamming triggered save his feelings? alassssssssssssss, they could not.
    ...and then you flip sides and start calling people SJWs...

Yeah, trying to censor me because i challenge your SJW affirmative action agenda. God go back to your tumblr safe space you gender owlkin tumblr race traitor. Whats next, going to insult me because im white?
    ...yeah. Dude. Pick a side. Or better yet, just stop posting.

Its funny to me that people took that guy seriously. The performance was pretty obvious.

From what I understand it...
    For the last couple of years, predating GamerGate before anyone pulls that bullshit argument, there has been a number of authors and individuals that believed the Hugo Awards were voting based off the political beliefs of the authors, rather than the merit of their work.
    The Sad Puppies were the authors that alleges the community around the Hugo Awards has become intolerant to those with differing ideologies; that the Hugo Awards were run by SJWs, looking to push conservative authors out of the communities.
    I believe the Rabid Puppies were the independent people, unassociated with the authors, that were voting en masse for these conservative authors, getting them nominated.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Wait a minute. Anti-SJW fires shots first, and people are upset by people organizing a counter response? Are people truly this stupid?

Nevermind, answered my second question based on the website of the provided link...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its funny to me that people took that guy seriously. The performance was pretty obvious.
    No, see, that's what the anti-GG side is, for real. That's how confused they are. There's like an 80% chance this guy was being serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Breitbart
    2. Whining about SJW's
    3. Xarim

I'm surprised there wasn't a jab at feminists.

Just report the thread as troll/flaimbait and move along.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"