Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    raptor yeah !!

I've played a feral druid for years, and remain in cat form almost exclusively. I play on an rp pvp server, and to from time to time. My character has become so bestial she rarely even leaves cat form in character. And yes, I love pretending to hunt, stalk, and kill prey.

Mostly use cat form in the garrison mine for super speed with the coffee buff and after wipes so I can beat everyone back because it's clearly a race and no one can out run a druid!

Deleted
    My macros transforms myself between cat<->bear,travel form. The only time i see myself is prepull where i cast healing touch or run in a building in travel form.

Quote Originally Posted by Minibubble View Post
    My macros transforms myself between cat<->bear,travel form. The only time i see myself is prepull where i cast healing touch or run in a building in travel form.
    do you like it that way? or the idea of it? or is it far more a convenience thing for you?

If I'm inside and not DPSing (I play Balance), I will generally be in cat form for the speed boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who says they are in cat 100% unless tanking or riding a mount are doing it wrong. I'm usually outside of cat form while we're sitting around waiting to pull a boss. I stay in caster form RIGHT up to when the pull timer begins, where I cast a healing touch to pre-emptively trigger bloodtalons prior to the pull. ONLY then do I enter cat form.

I'm also sitting or running around in travel form a lot in areas where it works.

resto-moonkin here ( played feral and gaurdian).

pfff how much. in raids and dungeons when i am not fighting ( when moving).
    pvp when indoors
    general: when ever i am knocked of my mount, running away or towards stuff. and after using dash. and prowl to get around stuff. Hell even when i am on my mount :P

as for when i was feral...yes tried that talent. but for walking alone its kinda like worgen run form.

am I the only one that feels that cat form should be a bit bigger? maybe a 50% size increase.. it's not feeling like a huge cat to me able to swallow a gnome in one bite

i imagine from a lore perspective, it would be like a HUGE mountain cat, almost the size of a bear and given how much hair night elves carry, i'm also quite surprised the male versions don't have thick manes

Bear is also too small

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    Been a Druid since day 2 of Vanilla (well technically it was later), I remember seeing a player walk past me in Ban'ethil Barrow Den in what I thought was Shadowmeld and I said "how the hell are you walking in stealth?!) thinking I had missed a spell, I was disappointed when I found out he was a rogue and they can walk in stealth. I had no idea at that point that feral form could stealth (hadn't unlocked cat form yet), man was I excited when I discovered it and I've never looked back since then, yes I stay in cat always in combat except when I need to cast something (rare) or mount up obviously, unless I have a transmog I wanna show off. You can imagine my excitement when Blizz announced the new forms for feral and guardian in Legion, FINALLY!!

Since I was a a child the idea of shapeshifting always made my imagination go wild, not sure why really, finally I could live out my fantasies, that's why my main is a Druid and that's why I mostly stay in cat form, it's one of those silly childhood dreams being fulfilled I guess.
    This X10...except for me its Bear form, in nature and fantasy very few things compare to the power, and domination of its domain than a bear.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    Only when using dash/Displacer Beast or running back to the boss after a wipe.

I spend alot of time Flappin´ around with my boomie though.

Deleted
    I'm in cat form for about one GCD after I displacer beast past the waves on Mannoroth. Other than that, I am a bear or cow form.