Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I barely wear socks, ever.. I think I have worn socks maybe 10 times in the past 2 years....
    The only times I don't have on socks is in the shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I wear socks and over the top of my foot sandals when im just going to the store for something quick or taking the trash out on sundays when i go work since no one is there and i dont give a fuck. for the record its sandals like http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Benassi-S...s=nike+sandals with black socks. its kinda hood and ghetto but its a non issue so fuck it

where i live its hot so if you go without socks your feet will sweat and your shoes and sandals will smell so socks help with that. Since i only have black socks they go with my sandals so yeah
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2015-08-24 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    This is what I wear at home

[...]

Bite me.
    watch out we got a badass over here.

i don't wear socks with sandals...but i don't even own sandals, only flip flops...if i'm in the house, i have socks on and i cant find my shoes when i need them, i will put on the flip flops while wearing socks though :P

if people wanna run around in public like that, let them...it's their choice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The only times I don't have on socks is in the shower.
    you sleep with your socks?

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    No, I'm not 80.

It is a serious fashion faux paus.

Meh, comfort > fashion all day.

In general I do not wear sandals, I don't live in a desert. But if/when I do I wear socks, because people who wear sandals all day tend to have stank foot from not wearing socks. I don't want stank foot.
    "Old WoW was when the game was bad yet good. New WoW is when the game is good yet bad." -Destil

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    you sleep with your socks?
    Hmmm interesting deviation ... deeper in the mysterious ways ...

I don't

At home, yes.

I have issues with my arches, so I can't walk around without any sort of foot support. I live in the desert, which is hot, so I wear sandals. I have issues with eczema, so I have to wear socks or risk exacerbating the problem. If it's been one of those days and I realize I'm out in the car with my sandals and socks both still on, the socks come off.

I'd really rather not wear sandals out and about, though. I consider them "house shoes" these days, and wear sneakers out of the house. (quite pleased to have found a shoe brand and model that makes sandals I don't need to add additional arch support to, though)
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    In Holland only ugly, redneck and poor people wear socks in sandals.
    Pretty sure thats a universal trait. Just like these abominations:
    https://www.google.nl/search?q=crocs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The amount of people defending socks with sandals is appalling.

I guess it's to be expected with this demographic though
    Ever been to the Pacific Northwest?

They are considered a valid fashion choice here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    An abomination in the fashion world. Plus why would you be wearing sandals anyways?

Deleted
    It's definitely a case for the fashion court.

Quick errand? 5 years in prison.
    Out in public? Lethal injection, there is no hope for this criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Ever been to the Pacific Northwest?

They are considered a valid fashion choice here.
    No it isn't, your region just has an abnormally large number of socially awkward people.
    My random blog for evidence: http://www.returnofkings.com/8320/6-...for-single-men

(I hope it's clear this is a strongly worded ridiculous statement made for humorous purposes.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Who wears sandals? :P