Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    I have a monk alt and it's alot more fun than other classes i've played in earlier expansions. Actually was thinking of making it my main for legion

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I am not going to abandon a character I created long before there choices existed, and a lot of people follow that path as well. Don't read too much into it really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    You mean to say that the race which has been around the least amount of time has the least amount of players?
    Rogues have been around since Vanilla and aren't doing much better as far as numbers go =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You are in the demon hunter forum, otherwise known as the 7.0 hype train. Why did you board the hype train if you don't wish to participate in hype train activities?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzawolf View Post
    Rogues have been around since Vanilla and aren't doing much better as far as numbers go =/
    I came to a conclusion people prefer to smash things with a big 2-hander than poke it with 2 daggers, the most popular melee classes are warrior, paladin, dk even if rogues are pulling ahead in dps and having more utility...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzawolf View Post
    I think this will get even worse with Legion introducing another leather melee.

The moderators just allow an obvious flame-baiting dumbshit thread that points out the obvious of "the newest race/class has the least amount of players" while locking down several useful and intelligent discussing threads.

What in the fucking shit is wrong with these garbage-tier forums?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The moderators just allow an obvious flame-baiting dumbshit thread that points out the obvious of "the newest race/class has the least amount of players" while locking down several useful and intelligent discussing threads.

What in the fucking shit is wrong with these garbage-tier forums?
    Hey we're using this thread to try to kill any troll arguments about Pandaria, it's quite fun actually and helps educate about the role Pandaren played before MoP.