Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Cor' people will world first anything these days lol.

Yes I am jelly, EU HS down

Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    How to you place a world record then? Trough assumptions? World records are pure bullshit then
    I am saying there is no point, just trying to create some arbitrary measure to make yourself look good, to have something to brag about when in fact you are doing just the opposite.
    Just leave it, you are making more of a fool of yourself the more you push it.

Should I go seek recognition if I flip 100 heads in a row, because nobody else has announced that they did it first.
    Because I did something which no skill element, and was outside of my control entirely.
    No, because there is nothing to recognise there.

In short, you are an attention seeker.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-08-24 at 10:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

How to you place a world record then? Trough assumptions? World records are pure bullshit then
    Through sample sizes that extend beyond one website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

My friend got the warlock legendary twice in a row, first one was gold, at pretty much when it went live. They COMPLAINED because they dislike warlock. I lol'd

You got a really lucky pack there, but in all reality who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    I think you're just jealous and bitter that you missed the world 1st.
    It's not a world first and I don't even play Hearthstone in any non-casual capacity, so no, I'm not jealous of anything at all.

I think it's pretty sad to make up imaginary achievements just to make yourself feel better about life. Making up arbitrary accomplishments that are based entirely on luck after you "accomplish" them is something that should make you feel bad about yourself.

Getting the cards is nice and all, but you make yourself look like a fool when you try to argue that you "achieved" something simply by getting them. Regardless, it's not much a world first anyways - it sounds like the type of achievement someone who can't get past rank 15 would make up.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2015-08-24 at 10:54 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

A worlds first is set when you have both time and evidence of the actual thing in place, luckily for me I got the both here. (Btw, 19:39 is like 7:39 PM, norwegian clock lol)

Prehaps I got something nice out of my miserable life afterall
    I bothered to actually check the Hearthstone subreddit and see several gold legendaries prior to the time you posted. Perhaps I am missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have this correct? This person seems to be ahead of you in your "world first"

http://i.imgur.com/DlY3vX0.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    This is not a thing, don't try and make it a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am world first person to fart, sneeze and vomit at the same time. Where's my freaking medal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I bothered to actually check the Hearthstone subreddit and see several gold legendaries prior to the time you posted. Perhaps I am missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have this correct? This person seems to be ahead of you in your "world first"

http://i.imgur.com/DlY3vX0.jpg
    Hilarity abounds as he is not only shamed but also proven to be objectively wrong.

I guess his life is still miserable after all.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    nice

this was my best pack:

bilder upload

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    nice

this was my best pack:

bilder upload
    World first german golden Varian?

I got Golden Anub, Icehowl, and Paletress. Then I crafted Mistcaller, and Nexus Champion. I have enough dust left for two more legendary's if I disenchant Anub. I was thinking about Justicar, and either Chillmaw or Gormok, but I'm not sure yet.