Deleted

World of Warcraft Podcasts

Hello folks!

I would like to know if you could recomend some good WoW podcasts? I already listen to "Final Boss", which is a great show!

Tried to look for more on iTunes but some were outdated or weren't appealing enough.

Thanks for your time :3

Deleted
    Preach Gaming does a webshow on twitch with the vod on youtube. His style isn't for everyone but it's worth checking out.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree preach gaming is top notch, but it's not a podcast.
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

7+ Year Old Account
    I listen to preach gaming but it isnt really a podcast but its close
    Final boss is also pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Stitcher Radio, and the three WoW podcasts in my current rotation are 'Horde for Life', 'Convert to Raid', and 'The Sundering'. I haven't listened to the last one yet.

They have a nice search on their web app, which is where I found those, and some good ones for Heroes and Hearthstone, too.

http://app.stitcher.com/

The web app also syncs your playlists and progress across to the phone apps, which is nice for the drive in to work. (Cleveland AM sports talk tends to be depressing )
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

I listen to Convert to Raid and Blizzard Watch
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I listen to http://theinstance.net/category/the-podcast/. High production values and entertaining guests.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Many thanks folks! Gunna give those a go

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no good wow podcast since Lore left Legendary.