Thread: Reverse Racism

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Reverse racism doesn't exist, it's just racism.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Can someone explain to me the concept of "reverse racism"?
    I seem to fail to understand this idea
    /sarcasm
    I'd say that reverse racism is... loving another race above others - and not your own. Like a white chick that only loves the chocolate. That'd be reverse racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    What makes you think I reported you?
    Are you denying it?

Are you saying that someone else was offended on your behalf that I called you a stupid fuck?

Ther is no "reverse racism", it is a logically impossible to have a "reverse" of a discrimination, because said reverse is determined by the very same qualifiers as the discrimination itself.
    What you are talking about is just racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Are you denying it?

Are you saying that someone else was offended on your behalf that I called you a stupid fuck?
    Why wouldn't they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    You just told us that your parents were able to afford two private religious schools. Tell us again how hard your life is.
    So did all the other ethnic kids... so they are immune to discrimination as well? what a crap mentality. Wealth is not nearly that important, if you still have no respect from your peers. Materialist mentality at work right there, not to mention a lot of other issues lol.

OT: I, a white dude (mixed, but i appear pure white) have experienced racism myself, from other ethnicities and from other whites.
    Because the issue is xenophobia, humans are tribal animals, "racism" is just another degree of xenophobia, in by itself it doesnt exist.
    Everyone can be discriminated against, regardless of their race, merely out of their ethnicity.

Im sure the Irish and most Eastern Europe can quickly tell you stories of it happening.

But yes... i had not noticed this much racial tension as there is today, wonder whats causing it.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2015-08-26 at 10:34 AM.