having serious dps issues :(

So last week i got my 4set and decided to switch out my t17 to go with my t18, ever since my dps has dropped like a sack of something heavy. I'm always on the forums here reading about specs, nerfs (all the time), buffs (lol) etc for warriors and everyone says go the new 4set. So i went from being 97-99 percentile on every fight and near always topping the meters, but since switching to my 4set its basically "hello you pushing buttons brahbeard?!".
    Its both as ARMS and fury i am for some reason having serious issues with it!!

As SMF I'm rocking a 715main and 711 OH. )
    As TG its x2 705 crafted axes. > all 4 specs with 4set (i change my trinkets and talents depending on the fight)
    As ARMS it's a 705 wep. )
    www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/wRzvTDbGnptQfyr9#fight=12 <-- (dot) because i cant link stuff yet.

any help would be awesome. cheers.

Checked your past logs and you are very far from 97-99% on every fight.
    Anyway, if the DPS drops for you then you probably need to learn to "optimize" reck uptime better.
    Also keep in mind T17 will be better on fights like HFA, and possibly Kormrok where you can AOE cheese.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2015-08-25 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Only things i could find is:
    You didnt use a 2nd strenght pot together with your recklessness in the end.
    Rend uptime is something you can work on aswell.
    Besides those 2 points i couldnt find anything this fast

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mmary&fight=12

for the lazy.

For tyrant it's a tad scumbaggy to rank highly as pretty much I just dump everything into executes towards the end (even though we generally don't need the damage) so the missing str pot would have really gimped your parse there. As arms 4 set make sure to rend all the things so long as it's easy to do so and maintain while still doing your rotation but that being said I find the 4 set was nerfed to an odd spot as often I'm left with no resets as I spam MS and watch my dps plummet.

here's my tyrant from a few weeks ago https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=104

It pretty much gave great conditions as a fair few people died at around 10% meaning a slower execute phase. But I managed to get an extra blood bath in even though its a shorter kill time than yours. Usually our dmg is so high that once 20% rolls around I've only got a few seconds.

Someone else might need to confirm but I think pre-nerf t18 arms parses are still in there skewing the results.

I've also been having some trouble with getting decent single target compared to my team mates cause well t18 fury sucks. A small improvement I made was trying to figure out if it's best to take anger management or siege breaker but the biggest improvement was actually getting some BiS gear, for you getting the Archi trinket and a empty drinking horn will go a long way to seeing vastly improved parses, they don't advance your ilvl very much meaning people with them can still be in your bracket but the dps gain compared to BRF trinkets is insane. As fury I find it generally good to scumbag bladestorm where ever possible, I'm not sure if it's worth it for manaroth yet with my teams add damage, I'll have to try it out this week.

execute the adds more