Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Rise of females (2015 vs 2011)

By comparing character gender by race Armory Stats on front page I noticed decline for all male and rise for all female characters.
    Trying to figure out the reason, but can't.
    Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Deleted
    well personally I play an orc female, but tbh they were quite ugly before they received a new, better model and now they're my favorite race/gender combo

#femaleorcmasterrace
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-25 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    The feminists are winning, abandon all hope

10+ Year Old Account
    Higher resolution models = prettier gurls.

Clearly us women are taking over the world (of warcraft).

Suffer, males, as your pathetic models BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY you!

For me it really depends on the class/race combo I'm using when it comes to deciding on a character's gender. But overall, I think most of the female models look better than male ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post

Suffer, males, as your pathetic models BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY you!
    oh god

my ears

they still hurt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i know that my two most played classes are a female night elf hunter and female undead deathknight solely for their weapon/cast/run animations. I choose gender/race purely based on animation alone. At the end of the day sure I'm not min/max *cough* human *Cough*. I wanna enjoy their animation because I'm going to see that the most. But hey that's just me
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

Deleted
    Because all male models (except for Blood Elves and Forsaken) are quite ugly, and people are starting to realise that. :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Because all male models (except for Blood Elves and Forsaken) are quite ugly, and people are starting to realise that. :>
    but Blood Elf males are the ugliest of them all! Ok well.. Night Elf males are even worse..

Deleted
    Undead Male Warrior with a Mohawk and Female Orc Warrior with a Pony Tail >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING ELSE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    By comparing character gender by race Armory Stats on front page I noticed decline for all male and rise for all female characters.
    It's simple, really. More female characters were created. That's it, really. The stats doesn't say anything about how much they've been played, how many of them are main chars, how many have done this or that. So the only logical explanation anyone can give you is that. Really. More female characters were created.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    The feminists are winning, abandon all hope
    I fail to see how is that related to feminism.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I fail to see how is that related to feminism.
    Even I could tell he was being tongue-in-cheek facetious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post

<3 best boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    They look better, a lot better.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Maybe people are no longer reluctant to play female chars?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

I'm sure it has something to do with the new models... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    What nonsense is this ?! Heretic !

Blood Elves are the fugliest, thanks to their animations.
    Have you seen the dwarves and their magnificient beards or the tauren and their high res fur ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe more girls are playing. Maybe the ridiculous attitude of "lol you play a girl, you must be gay" isn't holding as much of a hold over people as it used to and so they're more comfortable picking what they like.

Either way MMO-C, picking Blue and Pink as the colours for the graph; really I expected better.