[Resto] mana issue

Hi all
    I'm a 705 resto druid with a very big problem concerning mana. And yes, probably I'm a very NooB resto druid
    This is my dudu: Tuttasalute -pozzo dell'eternità
    (sry I canìt post link curently)
    You can find recent logs on warcraftlog e.g yesterday evening Socrethar Heroic
    I know that I have 2 issues: a low haste and very horrible trinkets.
    I don't like to much IToL (easily because I not understand how to play this talent in efficient way).
    But I would like to improve so I need your help.
    The main problem is that if I don't play in doC I have very big issue with the mana and with some boss (like manna) when we are at half fight my mana is very very low so I'm not able to heal

Any way to be a better healer?
    (tanks and sry for my english)

Deleted
    First off, get the Mushroom minor glyph. I don't know how any resto druid can play without it.
    Second, get the Stampeding Roar major glyph. It's a must-have for any organised raiding.

As for mana issues: Learn to use ToL. I know you don't like it, but it's an excellent mana saving tool for intense healing phases. You should not be using Soul of the Forest if you have mana issues, because Wild Growth is a major manadrain. DoC is a good choice when you're low mana but you need to use it well. If you're having mana issues on Socrethar while using DoC, you must be using it incorrectly.

As for logs, where are they? I searched your character and your guild, but there are no active logs shown for your current guild.

Hi Daer and ty
    I don't use the Mushroom minor Glyph because I have a mouseover macro for it so I don't need it
    Concerning the Stampeding roar usually we are 2 druids and the other one is the "roaring"

For the logs is strange because I found my character without problem. Recently we move from a guild to another and probably the logs are not correct for this.
    I try again this evening

I'll provide more feedback when I get home, but with a quick glance you need to change your enchant to the spirit one (shadowmoon). Most restodruids are keeping it on even with the demoic phy trink at and leg ring.

Deleted
    It's not about needing the Mushroom glyph or not, the ability is simply much better with the glyph.

With the glyph you can:

1) Put the mushroom in places where the raid is going to be.
    2) Put the mushroom in between players and stackpoints, hitting more of them.

Imagine you have 3 players standing in a triangle 10 yards apart. Placing the mushroom on one of them will hit only one player, but placing it exactly in between them lets you hit all 3. Without the glyph this isn't possible unless you move in there to place it, which can be risky. An excellent example of this is Velhari phase 2. Lots of guilds use a 3 stackpoint tactic (tanks, fonts, non-fonts) and having to run into the middle to drop mushroom will get someone killed, probably you.

As for Stampeding Roar, you can never have enough of them. Try using it not when it's being called for, but whenever the raid has to move. Your DPS will love you for it.

-

I managed to find your log of Socrethar. First off, you use Regrowth too much, and/or incorrectly. 26 casts versus only 14 Clearcast procs, and almost 80% of it was overhealing. Are you refreshing Lifebloom with Regrowth only? Because it's much cheaper to just recast Lifebloom on the target than use a non-clearcast Regrowth to refresh it. Also, 6 Healing Touch casts with 75% overheal. Not worth the mana.

A few too many Mushroom casts. Shroom is extremely efficient if you can get the full potential out of it, but extremely wasteful on your mana if you place it somewhere and then the raid runs off. It's also wasteful if the raid takes no damage during the time it's up. This happened a few times.

If you have mana issues, consider the sleep potion rather than the mana pot. It will give you more, especially with the Alchemy trinket you're using.

Also something specific to Socrethar that will indirectly save you mana: Outside of the robot phase, tank damage is very low. Put your lifebloom on a player with Gift of the Manari. Outside of the first minute, your DK tank never dropped below 400k hp, but you lost several people to Gift. Lifebloom is super ideal for healing Gift, and you could have saved lots of mana that you had to spend on Regrowth to try and keep them alive. This goes for several more fights in HFC: Lifebloom does NOT always have to be on the tank.

You also didn't use Ironbark until very late in the fight, and when you did it was again only on the tank. Again an excellent ability to use on people who are hurting from Gift debuff.

This is all I can find for now. Overall your healing isn't that bad. Your harmony uptime is good and you're not just hitting random buttons. But you can save a lot of mana by not wasting efficient heals (Lifebloom, clearcast Regrowth) on targets that don't need it.

Edit: Herpaderp I didn't even see the Warsong Enchant. Get Shadowmoon on your weapon asap if you have mana issues.
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2015-08-25 at 08:29 PM.

Tanks all!
    I'll try to change the enchant and this evening I play with tree of life. Is hard but I try to learn the play style

I hope in a couple of day to have some good news