Horde [H] 5/13M Wed-Mon-Sun 7-10PM PST

<Hueco Mundo> is a tightly knit group based in Frostwolf that's looking to progress in Mythic HFC and beyond. Last tier, we placed 1st on the server at 7/7M in Highmaul and 8/10M in BRF. Currently, we are ranked 1st on the server at 5/13M, and we are looking to maintain that spot while progressing further in Mythic HFC.

We are currently looking for dedicated and knowledgeable players in general to fill our core spots so we can push for Mythic HFC progression as quickly as possible. At the moment, our raid composition can use some work, so we're looking to change that drastically as we prepare for the big push next expansion. Immediate core spot openings available!

Raid Times (PST):
    Wednesday: 7-10PM
    Sunday: 7-10PM
    Monday: 7-10PM

HIGH DEMAND:
    • Cloth DPS (at least one Shadow Priest please!)

Medium Demand:
    • Balance Druid
    • Hunter
    • Elemental Shaman
    • MW Monk

Slight Demand:
    • Plate DPS (Prefer DK)
    • Holy Priest

Don't be discouraged if your class isn't on this list! Any exceptional players will always be considered as we are looking to keep our core spots competitive. That being said, we don't have a large bench so all recruits should plan to be in for progression.

As a side note for tanks (we currently are not looking to recruit any, but should one apply, we may accept you depending on how good you are) - we understand it is hard to get a core spot in a guild. If you want to apply as a tank, you should expect a slower, more delicate process. However, you may be expected to have at least an acceptable off-spec - preferably DPS - ready to use for the first two weeks depending on how slow the transition appears to be, as well as a working microphone (communication is key for tanks!).

Please add Selluth#1826 to battletag if you are interested in joining.
    Last edited by Selluth; 2015-10-04 at 09:17 AM.

I am willing to transfer servers and faction change.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...latest/#boss=0 -- Logs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A26qqeHcqA -- UI / Playstyle
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...noliith/simple -- Armory
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...age/Monoliith/ -- WoWHeroes

Computer Specs -
    8350 Black Ed.
    7850 GPU
    8gb DDR3
    ASRock Extrem3 r2.0
    Windows 7

Experience:
    Vanilla - Cleared all content up till 4H. Never downed it because we couldn't get 8 geared tanks before BC launched.
    BC - Cleared up through the first half of BT before 3.0. after 3.0 cleared all of everything. (raided casually in BC)
    Wrath 1st half - Cleared nax (Obviously) and Yogg 2 light. Didn't actually kill algalon or Yogg 1 until ICC.
    Wrath 2nd half - Switched to my DK tank as my main. Cleared all of 10 man heroic ICC. I THINK I cleared 25man heroic ICC, but I can't really remember. It was a pretty crazy time in my life.
    Cata - Killed To4w and BWD heroic. Stalled on ChoGall Heroic. I quit WoW.
    MOP - Came back with 3 weeks left in ToT. Just raided casually, got AOTC but didn't do anything on heroic. 11/14 Heroic in SOO, guild stopped raiding for the last 4 months of expansion because we were burnt out.
    WoD - Started in tier in a mediocre guild but stuck it out. 1/7 Myth hm as progression (5/7 after BRF launched). Switched guilds, got 9/12 Mythic BRF in a couple weeks. Currently 2/13 Mythic HFC, 5% Kormrok.

Off spec is about 711 ilvl, however, I am only looking for a TANK position, not a DPS position.

Need a guild that raids at or after 8pm CST. Any day except Sunday.

Dizturb3dwun#1789 to ask me more questions, or post them he
    Last edited by Monoliith; 2015-08-28 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoliith View Post
    Need a guild that raids at or after 8pm CST. Any day except Sunday.

Dizturb3dwun#1789 to ask me more questions, or post them he
    Please make sure to read the post before replying. We do, in fact, raid on Sunday nights. I had the recruiting officer/GM send you a friend request nonetheless in the off-chance that your copy+paste is outdated or exceptions can be made. However, keep in mind that Sunday is one of our two main progression nights that we cannot afford to give up or slow down on.
    Last edited by Selluth; 2015-08-29 at 08:00 AM.

So close on Gorefiend! Just need a bit more ranged to handle adds better

Bump. Raid day today at 7PM, and there might be some spots opened to tryout on Mythic Kilrogg/Gorefiend!