Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I don't give a shit either way. I think the costume is goofy. But that doesn't change the fact that this is a clickbait title with a clickbait topic trying to incite fighting.

You are the ONLY one fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    I think you're on to something here. Bruce went all-in on the granny tranny thing right after he killed that poor person with his car. Did he just score himself a cush prison sentence surrounded by women instead of MI13 gang members? Smart guy...err....girl?...err....it.
    Yes clearly he got surgery to give himself breasts, shaved his adam's apple, and spent all the time and money transitioning into a woman so he could go to a woman's prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You are the ONLY one fighting.
    Pointing out someone made an obvious flamebait post is fighting? News to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes clearly he got surgery to give himself breasts, shaved his adam's apple, and spent all the time and money transitioning into a woman so he could go to a woman's prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Pointing out someone made an obvious flamebait post is fighting? News to me.

Pointing it out once. No.

To keep going on and on about it. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Pointing it out once. No.

To keep going on and on about it. Yes.
    Yes, nobody is ever allowed to respond to someone. Got it. Am I fighting with you now for responding? Or is fighting another one of those words that just means whatever someone wants in the moment.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -
    Shaving your adam's apple isn't a big transformative deal. And his fake breasts simply become EPIC PECS BRO after his sentence in a minimum security women's retreat is completed. Plus, he's raking in a bunch of cash with his "reality" show while he awaits sentencing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I did not make this costume nor am I any of the people represented.
    Aren't you that girl who loved the idea of Anduin and Wrathion becoming a couple?

I imagine you are a female in her 20s, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    She is legally and physically female - they would have zero grounds to put her in a men's penitentiary.
    He was born a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Shaving your adam's apple isn't a big transformative deal. And his fake breasts simply become EPIC PECS BRO after his sentence in a minimum security women's retreat is completed. Plus, he's raking in a bunch of cash with his "reality" show while he awaits sentencing.

She won't even be getting jail time. Nor will she be getting charged with manslaughter.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/entert...investigation/
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2015-08-25 at 10:07 PM.

Who the ever living fuck would care... There are costumes of everything from Cavemen to Gods... Real,Fake and so on... who cares
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Aren't you that girl who loved the idea of Anduin and Wrathion becoming a couple?

He was born a man.

He still has a penis and Y chromosomes.

I can see you out there now Googling "Does Caitlyn have a penis?"
    Last edited by mmoca61d610cb9; 2015-08-25 at 10:08 PM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

He was born a man.
    The law in my country, and I guess the same would be in the US, is that the gender, in case of such surgeries, is determined by the biggest quantity of features that apply to X and Y gender. In this case, she is no longer a man. She is a legal woman and all legal circumstances would apply to a woman. There's no reason to discuss something so simple, it's the law. Catelyn, former Bruce, if ever goes to jail, she's gonna be put in a female ward. La fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The law in my country, and I guess the same would be in the US, is that the gender, in case of such surgeries, is determined by the biggest quantity of features that apply to X and Y gender. In this case, she is no longer a man. She is a legal woman and all legal circumstances would apply to a woman. There's no reason to discuss something so simple, it's the law. Catelyn, former Bruce, if ever goes to jail, she's gonna be put in a female ward. La fin.
    They are just trying to get a rise out of people when they post that stuff, so no real reason to try and explain stuff like that to them.

Deleted
    So if his breast implants have more mass than his twig and berries, he is legally a woman? Or is it the number of features and not size? So confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioath View Post
    So if his breast implants have more mass then his twig and berries, he is legally a woman? Or is it the number of features and not size? So confusing.
    Considering California does have gender identity laws -- Yes Caitlyn Jenner is legally a woman.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Yes, why??
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    It's just a costume I guess? I'm not sure what's considered normal for Halloween but in my province we have a yearly dress up week and it's basically anything goes. Not sure why something like this should be problematic unless the USA is wildly different on their norms for dress up parties.

I'd buy the costume if the ribbon said attention whore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly in the US most prisons just go off of birth gender. It's pretty fucked up as it opens them up to even more sexual abuse. This is in need of a serious reform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioath View Post
    So if his breast implants have more mass than his twig and berries, he is legally a woman? Or is it the number of features and not size? So confusing.
    There's no perfect solution. I would base it off of severe psychological evaluation. If a transgender woman still has male genitalia, make damn sure that she's not a threat to the other inmates in a female prison. Otherwise it really should be based entirely off of their legal gender.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic, the costume is in poor taste but that's kind of the point. Not really offensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yes, why??
    Stick to Yaoi until you are not ruled by hormones anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    On topic, the costume is in poor taste but that's kind of the point. Not really offensive.
    I wouldn't know how to actually make it offensive but the costume was created with a specific message I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I'd buy the costume if the ribbon said attention whore.
    Bum dum tish

- - - Updated - - -

Stick to Yaoi until you are not ruled by hormones anymore.
    Hormones? Whats displayed in game is not hormones even Blizzard supports them as couple
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."