Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

Cool Donald Trump kicks out Reporter. Nice!!

This was pretty damn funny. Go TRUMP !

Deleted
    So finally a reporter calls Trump on his absolute, utter bullshit, and he throws a tantrum like a little fucking child.

This is the clown you people want as your President? Your country will be the absolute laughing stock of this planet for four years.

Trump is a clown. Bernie 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So finally a reporter calls Trump on his absolute, utter bullshit, and he throws a tantrum like a little fucking child.

This is the clown you people want as your President? Your country will be the absolute laughing stock of this planet for four years.
    Bernie Sanders will be our savior, not trump. He's funny tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

well, needless to say he should have been quiet when asked to. I think its great lol..

7+ Year Old Account
    Sit down, sit down

Spoken like a master to a dog. lol

>Republican party denies being the party of xenophobic, racist, sexist, all around pro-discrimination people.

>Republican front runner for 2016 elections is exactly that.

el oh el
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    The sad thing about all of this is that the racist redneck Trump supporters are going to get an erection over this, and will love Trump even more.

"Yeahh!! Now that's how you treat a goddarn Mexican!! YOU ESS EH! YOU ESS EH!"

I'm not even being hyperbolic. That's what they think.

Not a "reporter", one of the most respected journalistic figures in the Hispanic community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    >Republican party denies being the party of xenophobic, racist, sexist, all around pro-discrimination people.

el oh el
    what part of the video had anything at all you just mentioned in it?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post

el oh el
    Sorry, we don't have time for political correctness!

I didn't actually need more proof that Trump was a dick that talks down to people even when he's clearly wrong, but thanks for giving it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not a "reporter", one of the most respected journalistic figures in the Hispanic community.
    No matter how respected he is, he is still a reporter.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Trump 2016, the future is looking quite bright

Jorge deserved to get kicked out. He was being an asshole. He was acting like that was the first press conference he had ever been to. All he had to do was wait his turn, instead he decided to go the "look at me I'm so important" route and grand stand. Christ.. just wait till you are called on.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Ugh, everyone bitches about a press that just fawns over politicians and when one of them actually stands up and calls bullshit everyone bitches about manners.

The cult of personality developing around Trump is becoming disturbing.

Trump had to do it, after the tough talk he made concerning the BLM folks at the sanders rally.

He was even gracious enough to give Ramos an amnesty 20 minutes after deporting him!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    For someone so respected, he seemed to have a hard time grasping he wasn't going to get anywhere with Trump, why press further?

why not just like

wait until you're called

am i bad at politics
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.