Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Fitting Mount

Greetings fellow priests, today I'm asking you which mounts, ground and Flying, fit better for our specializations.

I'll give my opinions:

Shadow: Raven Lord (+raven shadow orb glyph) for ground and Headless Horseman's Mount for Flying/ground

Disci/Holy: Golden Crane for ground and I'm kinda clueless about the Flying one.

What are your candidates?

spectral horse/wolf from cataclysm-ashran, what's it called?

10+ Year Old Account
    For my Human Priest I use Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger as ground mount. The shadowy flames that Shadowform has fit well with the mount.
    For Flying I use Invincible.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

I use Frosty Flying Carpet for Shadow, matches my transmog and seems kinda fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frostwyrm for shadow, flight. Headless Horseman's Mount for shadow, ground.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    For my Human Priest I use Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger as ground mount. The shadowy flames that Shadowform has fit well with the mount.
    For Flying I use Invincible.
    Solid I have exactly the same.

Deleted
    I'm using the white skeletal warhorse which fits perfectly for my undead priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    spectral horse/wolf from cataclysm-ashran, what's it called?
    Tol Barad. Spectral Wolf
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Fem Blood Elf Priest.

Disc/Holy: Tyrael's Charger or Hearthstone mount.
    Shadow: Raven Lord, Onyxia or Corrupted Lifebinder.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Voidtalon or ravenlord for Shadow

Deleted
    The colours on the Argent Hippogryff (don't know the exact name, the white one) fit mog sets like T5.

I'm a fan of the flying disc mount from MoP myself. I think it fits the healer specs well.
    Shadow - there are several, but they've been mentioned in this thread already XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Fem Nelf, I usually ride Anzu - but it has high sentimental value to me

My favourite flying mount was the Ironbound Proto-drake back in Ulduar, when you could use the Dispersion glitch to make it fully void-black with bright hot pink runes (you dispersion, then mount while dispersed, and rather than taking Shadowform colour - it would skin the dragon in Dispersion texture). Unfortunately they fixed that glitch because Blizzard hates fun - so now I just random mount macro.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There's no better fit than the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent for my holy priest.
    It's the mount that you can buy for timeless coins from a vendor on Timeless Isle.

As ground mount I'd like to suggest the White War Talbuk(TBC mount).

Voidtalon and Corrupted Egg fit Shadow the best. For Holy and Disc, I like the White Hawkstrider, and the Flying Goldfish.

I like the spectral gryphon/wyvern for shadow because it's nearly invisible with shadowy friends glyph and you end up looking like you're floating. For disc I use Blue drake because it matches my mog.

Dark phoenix looks fantastic in shadow form. It's my flying mount of choice even though I have a lot of much rarer mounts.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If you play a Troll Priest, then the most fitting mounts are the Skeletal Raptor and the bat from the store.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It really depends on my transmorg xD
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Depends on the transmog but for my current disc set (which looks a lot like t4 but with different shoulders) my gnome uses that unicorn you can get from the Argent Crusade. It is not too ornamental, which is good. Most mounts have lots of unecessary and hazardous baublery which is something I detest in general.
    I like my toys simple and elegant, no need for shoulders that are wider than the character is high either.