Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is beyond fucked up...
    The worst part is that everyone is now trying to figure out the race of the shooter just to add more fuel to whichever side the shooter isnt part of.
    Ugh.

Edit; wtf is wrong with his face, is he wearing a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistrpeabody View Post
    Love all the edgy Euros on here using a tragedy to push their agenda. Now I will get ready for the incoming insults.
    Edgy Euros?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSarumantheWise View Post
    Hah.

Sorry but it is genuinely REALLY hard to give a shit about this attack. When will American idiots learn? There's a shooting on the news almost every day. Who cares anymore?
    Fuck them. They deserve to die if they're stupid enough not to enforce gun control.
    Can a mod ban this fucking idiot, please?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauronxyz View Post
    Is this fucking moron for real? You're just as bad as that gunman. What a fucking idiot.
    Woah. That butt hurt American logic right there. Apparently because I posted on the internet I've just done the equivalent of murder.

Quote Originally Posted by twoninemarine View Post
    yep.

And watch them not get infracted for nation bashing.
    fucking exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistrpeabody View Post
    Love all the edgy Euros on here using a tragedy to push their agenda. Now I will get ready for the incoming insults.
    I won't use a tragedy to push any 'agenda'.

This is just plain shocking, no matter where it had been done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Edgy Euros?
    Apparently they mean us, who dont want people to get killed.

Guees its a cultural thing...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Love all the pompous Europeans that generalize about all Americans and spout gun control when you think that works for 310,000,000+ people. While you sit all high and mighty, consider that it's the person behind the gun and not the gun. Thank you.
    Yes, gun violence is an unsolvable problem, therefore these people are now blood sacrifices to our US god, the 2nd Amendment. Thank you for your blood sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSarumantheWise View Post
    Woah. That butt hurt American logic right there. Apparently because I posted on the internet I've just done the equivalent of murder.
    You don't deserve the right to post on these forums with what you posted, even after you edited out your initial laughter.

Yo guys don't worry Finishus will come here, and explain why this is our own fault. Then there will a circle jerk and the USA will be the cookie. Typical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post

And I argue quite plainly that it isn't shocking. Think about it. Why would something that occurs constantly in America be shocking? Are you people really that sensitive to something so common place? Get over it. As I said, people die all the time. Whole nations are starving and are treated unjustly, but apparently that's nothing compared to two reporters being shot because of the "muh freedom and muh guns hoorah" culture in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yes, gun violence is an unsolvable problem, therefore these people are now blood sacrifices to our US god, the 2nd Amendment. Thank you for your blood sacrifice.
    Sigh.

Never any good argument from you is there?

Just bashing. Over and over and over.

Rather amusing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

15+ Year Old Account
    No gun control laws stop a premeditated murder.

A person will be able to acquire a gun, even with the strictest of gun control.

This LordSaruman guy is a complete fucking idiot.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Why do MMO CHAMPION MODERATORS allow the constant bashing of the USA on this website but BAN AMERICANS talking about other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post

I don't even know what agenda that would be - reduce the number of shootings? Does that count as an agenda?

It's tragic and awful.

Deleted
    I would bring up a point about the ridiculous lack of any form of gun control in the USA, but that debate ended after Sandy Hook; once the people of America decided that kids getting shot to death was bearable it became clear that theres just no point in the gun control debate anymore.

Is it really pushing an agenda now to once again question our country's laws when people are getting murdered live on the news?

Why do MMO CHAMPION MODERATORS allow the constant bashing of the USA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    No gun control laws stop a premeditated murder.

A person will be able to acquire a gun, even with the strictest of gun control.

This LordSaruman guy is a complete fucking idiot.
    Just join the rest of the civilized world. Yes, crime will always happen, but it's fairly obvious that gun control would more than likely half the random acts of violence in your obnoxious country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I don't even know what agenda that would be - reduce the number of shootings? Does that count as an agenda?
    Yes, because its all about ''muh guns, muh amendments!''.