Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't really believe this.

If wonder woman was punching a criminal or something, I would believe it.

It would still be stupid SJW idiocy, but at least it would be believable.

In the picture she's just standing there doing nothing. I don't believe it.

Deleted
    I was more surprised that lunchboxes are still used.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If you've doubts that people who went to school for years to learn how to teach can't teach, then I'm not sure why random parents inspire confidence.

In fact the latest notion of homeschooling in the US seems to be primarily in the midwest with the intent to "make it so your kids don't have to learn that damn liberal science."
    Not everyone would choose home schooling over public education because of the subjects being taught. A lot of school boards and districts have horse shit rules that don't make any sense, the amount of hand holding and the constant pat on the back to little Timmy for his participation effort is the kind of garbage that is making kids stupid. When I was a kid, there were no participation awards for things like sports, you either damn well won or you lost because someone else was better than you. Thankfully, in the sports I did, I was one of the best for my age and almost never didn't win an award for a tournament. I guess my parents did the one thing right and instilled the notion of dedication in order to be great at something.

Another issue schools have is their unwillingness to confront issues like bullying. Teachers think it shouldn't be a part of their jobs and that is fine so long as they don't let blatant bullying and harassment persist without getting other school administrative staff and parents involved, but most of the time teachers turn a blind eye towards bullying. I mean, if a student comes to you and says that someone is bullying them, you should be damn well making sure that it is addressed.