10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 ROS Season 4 Question!

Hey guys,

I apologize for the dumb question but I just wanted to make sure. My friends and I are going to be making new characters for Season 4. My main is a witch doctor and was thinking of just making another Witch Doctor for the season because I'm comfortable with him. My question is, at the end of the season will I be able to transfer the seasonal WD's gear to my main? I know set pieces and legendaries are account bound, but not clear on the rules for a seasonal character. I appreciate the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything from season transfers over or normal after the season is over with.

Your character you make on season also transfers over to normal after the season. so you would have 2 WD's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Everything from season transfers over or normal after the season is over with.
    Okay, awesome. My only concern about making another WD was that if I couldn't transfer the gear over, I'd be wasting that time. (I pretty much only play my main)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    Okay, awesome. My only concern about making another WD was that if I couldn't transfer the gear over, I'd be wasting that time. (I pretty much only play my main)
    haha yeah, I tend to make loads of Seasonal characters, and its kind of a pain to go through everything at the end of season on my main acct. I usually have all my stash tabs filled with crap I have to go through.

When the season ends though, everything in your stash will be in the mail on your normal character