Poll: HRC or BS?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Everybody has to pay taxes.
    Nah, he's right. You can break the law and not pay taxes.

You can't not die.
    Putin khuliyo

Everybody has to pay taxes.
    Some forms of taxes yes but not all, not everyone has to pay income taxes. Sales taxes are hard to get around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nah, he's right. You can break the law and not pay taxes.

You can't not die.
    No he is wrong you always pay taxes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

What in the hell did I just start. lol

No he is wrong you always pay taxes.
    I didn't pay taxes for years since I had no declared income.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Some forms of taxes yes but not all, not everyone has to pay income taxes. Sales taxes are hard to get around.
    That is not what you said, and it isn't how you inferred it. Everybody pays taxes, Income tax is not the only kind of tax, and the grand majority who pay taxes are certainly not the rich or even those making more than $400.000.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't pay taxes for years since I had no declared income.
    Doesn't matter you still paid taxes, Income tax or is but one kind of tax, if you have utilities, you pay tax, if you buy anything like a shirt, you pay tax.

That is not what you said, and it isn't how you inferred it. Everybody pays taxes, Income tax is not the only kind of tax, and the grand majority who pay taxes are certainly not the rich or even those making more than $400.000.
    I cleared that up in my next post so you would understand what I meant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    It's a metaphor. Thanks for playing though.
    A metaphor for what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie Sanders for sure. He's actually trying to give a shit about the country instead of fucking it up more.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but it sure is the closest thing to America, which is what we're talking about. Canada also doesn't have the illegal immigration problem America has.
    Which is relevant how?

Then I've seen Canadians come down here.
    They come here so they can skip the queue for elective and deferrable treatments. Nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Live in a state like Oregon, Montana, New Hampshire, Delaware, or Alaska and you don't have to pay sales tax It was wonderful until I moved...

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Bernie Sanders for sure. He's actually trying to give a shit about the country instead of fucking it up more.
    He's going to need money which means he will owe people favors. Just like every president regardless of political affiliation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Live in a state like Oregon, Montana, New Hampshire, Delaware, or Alaska and you don't have to pay sales tax It was wonderful until I moved...
    7% here...

10+ Year Old Account
    I cleared that up in my next post so you would understand what I meant.
    Yes, but then you went on to say you paid no tax for a year because you didn't have an income, which is false, your original statement was wrong and misleading. You can not "NOT" pay taxes, if you live in the U.S you are paying taxes, and some of the most important and substantive tax.

Yes, but then you went on to say you paid no tax for a year because you didn't have an income, which is false, your original statement was wrong and misleading. You can not "NOT" pay taxes, if you live in the U.S you are paying taxes, and some of the most important and substantive tax.
    I specifically stated which taxes I didn't pay and stated which taxes are hard to get around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which is relevant how?

They come here so they can skip the queue for elective and deferrable treatments. Nothing more.
    If money isn't a problem where would you choose to get a major life or death surgery if you had an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    The Romans said the same thing about Caligula. You know he helped rebuild their streets and gave them better aqueducts? He also gave the Roman Army a raise. Those were such good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    A metaphor for what?
    Rich people who usually own business buys in bulk. Keeps people working. While the poor person just buys one. That won't keep you in business. Kind of like what I produce at my job. Poor people and the middle class don't keep us in business.......

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't HAVE to pay taxes..
    No this is what you said, and you are wrong he has to pay tax and you have to pay tax and it's a misleading and incorrect statement.

No this is what you said, and you are wrong he has to pay tax and you have to pay tax and it's a misleading and incorrect statement.

He may be living with his parents, and never left the basement? His parents paid his tax for him?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Romans said the same thing about Caligula. You know he helped rebuild their streets and gave them better aqueducts? He also gave the Roman Army a raise. Those were such good times.
    Bernie isn't Caligula and this isn't Ancient Rome.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    He may be living with his parents, and never left the basement? His parents paid his tax for him?
    Yeah well even then in NYC

http://taxfoundation.org/article/sou...l-tax-revenues

The majority of people paying into this country are NOT the wealthy, and the majority of the country that producing and provides the labor for the wealth of the country are the people.

I just really get sick and tired of that silly line of if you don't make a certain amount you don't pay ANY taxes, being used as though, that is main revenue each state or the country relies on.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-08-27 at 07:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rich people who usually own business buys in bulk. Keeps people working. While the poor person just buys one. That won't keep you in business. Kind of like what I produce at my job. Poor people and the middle class don't keep us in business.......
    Buy what in bulk? Be more specific. You do understand that there are way more poor and middle class people than rich, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.