Page 1 of 3
LastLast

My life as a mediocre warlock lately

so sad

i thought people were trolling when they were talking about warlocks using 3rd party programs for a 1 button perfect rotation, is this actually a thing?

It's not a joke. Mostly used for instant kicks but can also essentially perform your role for you.

its a thing. to output max dmg and insta kick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say thanks you're even considered or have a chance to play RBGs.

Try as Ret. I wish I had your problems. Having 2.1k experience as Ret in RBGs in MoP and now can't get even into a crappy 1600 cr group.

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post

Try as Ret. I wish I had your problems. Having 2.1k experience as Ret in RBGs in MoP and now can't get even into a crappy 1600 cr group.
    Be holy and get invited to everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    its a thing. to output max dmg and insta kick.
    Isn't this a bannable offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post

Not really what the thread is about. Sorry you feel scorned as a ret. Roll holy if you want to RBG I guess? We're talking about an actual bannable offense that is commonplace and even encouraged by many in RBGs, not a class balance issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Yes. Hoping a ban wave goes out soonish for locks using the Lazy Larry script.
    Last edited by Attractive; 2015-08-28 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Attractive View Post
    Yes. Hoping a ban wave goes out soonish for locks using the Lazy Larry script.
    If it's so widespread pugs are demanding everyone use it, it seems past time for the banwave on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I think that is the point of the thread. They cannot get an RBG invite unless they are using a script that can get them banned.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

It's sad that some people have to cheat to win. Especially in this game.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

That is just sad.

Deleted
    Again, your best bet is to lead an RBG group yourself, if none of your friends are doing so and you want to absolutely positively make sure you are rid of all whackos.
    I know that that might seem like a lot of effort and it is, yet in my eyes absolutely disbursing all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Prandoff View Post
    Again, your best bet is to lead an RBG group yourself, if none of your friends are doing so and you want to absolutely positively make sure you are rid of all whackos.
    I know that that might seem like a lot of effort and it is, yet in my eyes absolutely disbursing all the same.
    Yeah you're right. I play with friends usually, was just nothing going on last night so I thought I'd try to pug some games!

blizzard knows that people use ll scripts / kickbot etc. it has been a thing for x seasons.
    i think the last mop season they extended the "rewards phase" cuz they wanted to ban cheaters. and the glad cutoff changed by a very few points, they banned a very low number of people.

i think they are just not willing to lose subs when already down x million in wod.
    Last edited by Peruh; 2015-08-28 at 08:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is one of those cases where naming and shaming should be allowed.. lol.

Deleted
    rated battlegrounds are a failed feature

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this is one of those cases where naming and shaming should be allowed.. lol.
    Yeah I was tempted to post my non-"edited" version, lol.

I know Lazylarry and the people that do have his script wont get banned. His script has been out for so long even after everyone got banned for HB Larrys was still going strong.

Next time you see a "2.2K rated player" and are tempted to marvel at how quickly they react and how decisive their CD usage is...just remember, there's a bot for that.