Unholy BoS uptime

Quick question - what sort of up time do you need on BoS for it to be better than defile etc?

Deleted
    ZzzZ.. I mean you could just go and test it at dummies and compare the results or go over logs. Its impossible to say with no information provided.

I usually maintain 15-20 Seconds each cast, if im lucky and I have something to soak with AMS I can get 20-30 sec duration. I dont have vial or legendary yet so the dmg is usually 500k-1 mill from each cast.

^ same here, first is usually 20-30 seconds and every one after that is 15+ depending on AMS soaking

on most bosses there will be stuff you could ams. Cept zakunn, then you have to prey that you get lucky for a fissure spawn under you or a pillar near you.

Quote Originally Posted by lagunablade View Post
    Cept zakunn
    Actually, Zakuun deals magical damage to the entire raid when he casts the Fissures.
    You can pop Breath, drop to about 40RP and pop AMS when he casts it (about 7 sec after pull on mythic, not sure if the timer is the same on heroic/normal).

As for OP:
    Most of the times when i pop Breath 1-2sec after Pull, I can maintain it throughout the whole duration of my strength potion + a few seconds when I get lucky, so 25-30sec for the first use. After that, depending on AMS soaking, about 15-20 seconds.

Deleted
    Got 22 seconds on Dummy with BL.

Without BL I get between 13 and 16.

How do you track its duration?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    How do you track its duration?
    this WA should help

http://pastebin.com/TZgzLvjK