Deleted

What's left of bearcat

Ok so I know proper bearcat is long gone. I'm just wondering what's left of it now?
    Does shifting to bear when you're feral drastically improve your surviveability?
    Does cat form when specced guardian do more dps than just staying bear?

I'm talking casual stuff, dungeons, elites in tanaan, that kind of thinh

10+ Year Old Account
    Without Heart of the Wild, it's pretty much worthless.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post
    Without Heart of the Wild, it's pretty much worthless.
    Blizzard doesn't want bearcat to be a thing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikisamoa View Post
    Ok so I know proper bearcat is long gone. I'm just wondering what's left of it now?
    Does shifting to bear when you're feral drastically improve your surviveability?

In your order:
    Not much, gives you roughly mail-level armor, so no, and cat for guardian is a massive dps loss outside of HotW.

Bearcat no longer exists. Sadly Feral and Guardian got nothing in return so now they are both half specs.

Deleted
    Bear form will still wreck mobs in tanaan, and you can AoE pull them without any problems.

Deleted
    20% armor 20% hp so its kind of useful if you are trained by melee and healer has a hard time keeping you up in arena/bg. Other than that no use.

even mookin have better tankstats on their gear then ferals, since they have shitloads of mastery, if you switch speccs

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Bear form will still wreck mobs in tanaan, and you can AoE pull them without any problems.
    Fairy form could wreck mobs in Tanaan with HFC gear.

Been a long while since the last time I played.

But when I did, my Arms Warrior was a bigger hybrid than my Feral Druid... He did the DPS of my cat form while having the armor my druid had if I went bear and had passive healing about on par with my casted healing before cool downs.

So, judging from what I saw back then with the changes I have seen posted since, there is no more feral spec. It is 2 half-specs.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.