Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Remove Mythic/Heroic modes, keep only Normal and LFR.
    lmao wait what? your serious? if anything remove mythic and lfr and go back to just Normal/Heroic.

How easy do you want the game to get?
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    lmao wait what? your serious? if anything remove mythic and lfr and go back to just Normal/Heroic.

How easy do you want the game to get?
    LFR for those that can't commit 5 hours per day to a videogame, Normal for everyone else. Both rewards the same stuff (with a slightly lower ilvl for LFR).
    There is no reason why Heroic should exist, and Mythic, with its different models for gear and different phases in fights, is a waste of development resources to cater to a massively irrelevant part of the playerbase.

Remove hostile factions, remove tapping mobs, remove excessive wait times for professions and everything else.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

10+ Year Old Account
    One sentence huh? Ok.

Everything innovative done by archeage but without all the rng, keep the grindy feeling and lose the trolling in pvp 24/7

7+ Year Old Account
    Slow gear progress, move back to two raid difficulties (one flex, one mythic style), let only mythic style kill the final boss, reduce difficulty of mythic by about 15%, and create a lot more world content that interacts with the raid and lore.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

I want battle pets to act as guardians (and their damage to be between 15 and 25% of the damage of my filler spell, based on type of damage they dealt and resistances/family of the target).

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Remove hostile factions, remove tapping mobs, remove excessive wait times for professions and everything else.
    removal of mob tapping is another good one.

Deleted
    make it one sentence ?! okay!

bring back a proper endgame progression model that includes badge gear, relevant dungeons, relevant reputations with tons of daily quests and story to tell, attunements (strictly for lore reasons, not necessary to be able to enter raids) and less of the same, we don't need 4 difficulties, all we need are 2: Lfr for the tourists, and 'whatever' with optional hardmodes for the skilled crowd, in addition to that we need proper professions back, that allow us to craft truly epic items that require us to complete truly epic quests, gather truly epic materials and get us immersed in the world.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-27 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back Mass Summon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Bring back Mass Summon.
    Yes, a simple solution would be to make it require 3 or 4 people to use, rather than just removing it like they did....
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Deleted
    Real Housing like in Wildstar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post
    Yes, a simple solution would be to make it require 3 or 4 people to use, rather than just removing it like they did....
    the last thing this game needs is more convenience through summoning

Deleted
    good class design

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the last thing this game needs is more convenience through summoning
    I would normally agree with you, however the under the hood changes made for WoD actually slowed summoning through an extra verification mechanism. So it takes a considerable amount of time more to summon a raid group than it used to.

Also note it used to be gated behind a level 25 guild system.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Guild/Social support and customization.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Make it one sentence.
    shock collars... everyone playing should have to wear one, and you get a controller that allows you to shock people that you have to deal with... example... some chucklehead starts spewing in trade... if enough folks shock him then he loses the ability to speak in trade for a specific duration... at least you get the idea... it might bring back some personal accountability for things that are said and done in the game.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Robust social tools that allow a player to find a guild/friends that share his playing style and values.

I know you said one feature, but the above would also need a lot of content that rewards people for playing together.

Something like your character becoming something like a demi-god-like hero class, (e.g. druid becomes archdruid), but keep it limited to one character per server.

I actually like many of the ideas around here. Just trying to get something in that hasn't been said yet, and what I like.

i want my own ship mount to be able to go out into the ocean and fish on, make it a crew of 4 or something so you can bring your guildies. fight sea monsters, pirate encounters, etc.